Kai's Pie's - Ranked 54!!! Team Plan.

Started by BGK, May 06, 2011, 05:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Getting Callinan in over Lynch could be good. I think you probably have to get Mzungu as you're planning to get him in, but if you wait a week or two for Callinan to be named he's ~40k CHEAPER than Lynch AND MPP. That 40k you save on Callinan will get you a much high quality prem and make Sylvia not a "hopefully"

BGK

Ok I've changed my mind again on what I'm going to do. Lol. I've decided that I don't want Suckling this week. This is what I shall do.

Rd 9 - Harris to Smith
            Otten to Shaw
Shaw is going to well and I think he will be right up the pointy end of defenders this year.

Rd 10- Tapscot to Mzungu
              Stanley to Scotland
I like Scotland as a point of difference he will finish in the top 7 defenders this year. The only thing that bothers me is having Gibbs in the backline too and getting rid of the guy I had decided to keep all year as my 8th back. But I'm sure I'll be fine with Jacobs, Lower and the Poo back there. I have the flexibility to swing hibberd in there too, if he continues to get games.

There is a slight chance I may go Lower to Suckling but im not sold on him yet. Another good score and it might just sway me.

I'm not going to do a forward line trade for a little while. I think Darling and Krakouer are good for that 7 and 8 forward.

I decided last night. I want the best I can get in upgrades there is no point getting guys who are averaging 10 points less per game.

I've decided

BGK

I'm not sure why I wrote I've decided. But as I'm working from my I phone I can't seem up get down to remove it.

Chopps

BGK

Ok, this weeks trade will be Tapscot to Mzungu and Otten to Shaw with $100 left over. I will re evaluate next weeks trades. I'm hoping Smith gets named and I can go Harris to Smith then upgrade another back, but I'm concerned about Smiths job security. I know Mzungu is playing his first game but I rate his job security higher, considering they got him straight in as soon as he was fit. So my team is as follows.

Backs:       Deledio, Goddard, Gibbs, Shaw, Heppel, Adcock, Puopolo (Stanley, Lower, Jacobs)

Mids:          Swan, Pendelbury, Boyd, Selwood, Mitchell, Rockliff (Libba, Harris, Hibberd)

Rucks:        Sandilands, Cox (Smith, Keeffe)

Forwards:  Franklin, N.Riewoldt, J.Riewoldt, Johnson, Fyfe, Petrie, Darling (Mzungu, Matera, Krakouer)

Memphistopheles

Great looking team mate.
I think Enright or Rawlings for a unique will finish off your backline nicely and Chapman is the obvious missing element in your forward line.
Just a thought â€" As you have Petrie with a ruck link, why not downgrade Zac Smith to Tippett when Smith has peaked.
The healthy amount of cash you get from that trade hopefully will be enough for you to upgrade Stanley/Lower straight to Enright/Rawlings and in the same week upgrade Darling/Matera to Chapman.
This might save you a trade, as well as there will be three trades instead of two lots of downgrade/upgrade=four trades.

glynman90

BGK

I scored 2304 dropped to 54 overall.

I have a few small dramas, Rockliff is a bit of a worry and Mitchell is starting to piss me off. Not too mention bringing Shaw in this week. I knew that would happen.

Made a selection mistakes, played the poo over Lower. Cost myself 70 points.

Swan as captain was disappointing too.

I'm 314 points behind the leader. There is a fair gap now. Still going for it though.

glynman90

314 is still makeable since there is 15 more rounds. I'm 334 away and I reckon I can make it.

BGK

I agree mate, im not out of it yet.

No trades this week. I have decided to hold for the week as I'm not so keen on the downgrade options.

I have thought about Harris to I Smith and upgrade another back but I might hold for a week.

glynman90

Haha mate I was just looking at the teams near me in overall and I am beating you by 1 point!!

Wes Mantooth

holding your spot mate... keep up the good work... both of you!

hopefully in a few rounds i can join you.

Chopps

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on May 30, 2011, 01:33:53 AM
holding your spot mate... keep up the good work... both of you!

hopefully in a few rounds i can join you.

+1