How to get Mundy in?

Started by Broderz, May 30, 2011, 11:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Broderz

I am looking to get Mundy into my team this week and this is what i have to work with.

Defenders: Deledio (M/D), Gibbs (M/D), Adcock, Goddard (M/D), Enright, Stanley, Pratt, Puopolo, Duigan, McKernan (F/D)

Midfield: Pendlebury, Swan, Thompson, Shiels, Redden, Heppell (D/M), Liberatore, Curnow, Curnow, Ducan (F/M)

Rucks: Cox, Sandilands, Smith, Vickery

Forwrads: Fyfe, Harvey (M/F), Knights, Petrie (R/F), Darling, Rioli, Lynch T, Krakouer (M/F), Higgins (M/F), O'Brien (D/F)

I have 14 trades remaining and 45.2 k in the bank.

I know i am behind and a rookie at this but i was wondering if anyone had some advice for me as to what i should do.  ;D

antonc

maybe libba to mzungu and curnow to mundy.
You would have heppel and mzungu as bench cover

Then you would need to work on your forwards

Slap

Quote from: antonc on May 31, 2011, 12:03:22 AM
maybe libba to mzungu and curnow to mundy.
You would have heppel and mzungu as bench cover

Then you would need to work on your forwards

solid plan.

Either that, or you cull some of that cash sitting in your ruck dept.

Broderz

Yeah i am looking to basically finish of my mids this week and then start working on my forward who are a bit of a let down.

The mzungu and curnow trades sound good though.

I think i might give that a go.

bundyboy

trade out swan.....he is such an ordinary player lately..........................................................(joke  :D)

but seriously....higgins or libba to mzungu should give you plenty of cash for upgrade

ShaynoB

Mate I wouldn't worry about Mundy atm. Ur mids r ok for now but ur FWDS need some serious work. Y u not got a buddy, chappy, Stevie j or sylvia?? Get rid of curnow for mzungu and upgrade darling to one of the ones I said. Next week get rid of Duncan for someone and then upgrade Higgins( I think he's useless).

Could just do both downgrades this week to mzungu and maybe smith? Then upgrade next week to get 2 prems in fwds.

Ur forwards could then look like... Buddy, chappy, fyfe, Harvey, rioli, knights and petrie

Then maybe swap mzungu with krakour and upgrade libba or kraks to a prem the following week.

U then have still 8 trades, pretty good team and not many changes to be made

Just my thoughts 

RiOtChEsS

Mundy B/E 141 wont hava maSSive game until Sandi gets back... let him fall

Broderz

Quote from: ShaynoB on May 31, 2011, 12:10:57 AM
Mate I wouldn't worry about Mundy atm. Ur mids r ok for now but ur FWDS need some serious work. Y u not got a buddy, chappy, Stevie j or sylvia?? Get rid of curnow for mzungu and upgrade darling to one of the ones I said. Next week get rid of Duncan for someone and then upgrade Higgins( I think he's useless).

Could just do both downgrades this week to mzungu and maybe smith? Then upgrade next week to get 2 prems in fwds.

Ur forwards could then look like... Buddy, chappy, fyfe, Harvey, rioli, knights and petrie

Then maybe swap mzungu with krakour and upgrade libba or kraks to a prem the following week.

U then have still 8 trades, pretty good team and not many changes to be made

Just my thoughts 

How do i know whether or not smith is going to play though, i dont just want him bench warming for my team.

Slap

wait for the teams each thursday at 5pm EST   ??   :-\

ShaynoB

He'll get games!! But if he doesnt then doesn't matter cause ull have Heppell (amazing emerg), either libba/kraks and smith. U still keep ur mpp to back and forward plus have good cover on bench.

Like Marcz said Mundy will drop as well