Heading in the right direction

Started by Memphistopheles, May 30, 2011, 02:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Memphistopheles

Thanks to everyone at FanFooty my team is heading in the right direction - to the top of the DT rankings!

Since week 3 I have improved my ranking every week, from a miserable 23,884 right up my current ranking of 1,373 after a score of 2081. I am still alive and kicking in the eliminator and am in the top 4 of every league.

I want to keep going and push inside the top 1000 this week and remain there for the rest of the season. My goal is to finish inside the top 500 overall (And beat one of my mates overall).

I am fairly sure I want to get Pendlebury in this week, although I could wait till after round 13, but that means no Swan or Pendles for another 3 rounds :eek:

I do also think getting more Hawks players would be good as their style suits DT.

The plan was to upgrade Foley to Pendles/Murphy/Thompson and downgrade Harris to a rookie (Evans/Smith/Callinan) or Lower to a rookie (not sure who as I have Lower, Jacobs and Hibberd already).

Or should I make a downgrade elsewhere and/or upgrade someone else to get my next mid premium?

I am also thinking about J Riewoldt ---> J Brown or Didak when they bottom out, but don't have to move there as Riewoldt has the bye this week.

What other players would you be targeting if you were me? I like Scotland in def for Lower (if I don't get Murphy in mid), or Shaw and I need one more mid prem after this week.

Backs: Gibbs, Goddard, Adcock, Enright, Rawlings, Deledio, Heppell, Lower, Jacobs, Toy.

Mids: Boyd, Selwood, Mundy, Ablett, Foley, Harris, Hibberd, Wallis, Prestia.

Rucks: Cox, Smith, Sandilands, Tippett.

Fwds: Chapman, Goodes, Pavlich, Franklin, Riewoldt, Knights, Petrie, Riewoldt, Mzungu, Matera.

Also is it a bad sign that i have no Collingwood players?

Slap

Just a note; I would hold off Swan atm.  He hasn't seemed himself and the rumour of injury.  Whether this means pendles scores will improve is a mystery - but even if they dont, im happy with his average now anyway!  I wuoldn't hesitate to bring him in.  Whether you wait for after the bye or not, is up to you.  might be smart if your going for overall.