MY TEAM, 6 TRADES WHAT TO DO

Started by Harvey_29, June 10, 2009, 05:52:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvey_29

Backs- Goddard, Drummond, Newman, Fisher, Gilbee, Cornes, Mackie (Broughton, Petrenko)

Mids: Judd, Selwood, Gibbs, Cornes, Foley, Rich (Robinson, Anthony)

Rucks: McIntosh, Sandilands (Jacobs, Spencer)

Fwd's: S Johnson, Pavlich, O'Keefe, Deledio, J Brown, Franklin, Zieball (Walker, Wright)

6 Trades remaining 4k in the bank, I NEED HELP

1. Trade Cornes (470,000) to Hodge in a sideways trade which leaves me with 5 trades remaining OR

2. Trade Cornes (470,000) to Grimes (343,000) pocket the extra cash and then trade a Foley or Rich or someone to a gun like Dal Santo or Pendlebury etc which only leaves me with 4 trades left

IM CONFUSED

BradStar

Harvey_29

BradStar

here are some questions.

How many injures?

Are you doing badly?

Do you really need to trade?

tony73

I'm with Brad, Broughton is more than capable of holding a spot for now. I'm down to 6 with $300k in the bank and will only trade on injury leading to a donut, in which case it will only be an upgrade.

I traded Chornes to Newman which won me my league game by 39pts. It would have been a donut or two (had Hodge not played) otherwise,
also carrying Gilbert and Hurley injured on the bench

Harvey_29

if i do nothing i get a donut from drummond or cornes

BradStar

Harvey_29

here are some questions.

How many injures?  WELL IVE MANY THROUGHOUT THE SEASON, HENCE 6 TRADES LEFT. THE INJURIES AT THE MOMENT ARE DRUMMOND AND CORNES

Are you doing badly? I AM CURRENTLY SITTING AROUND 500TH OVERALL ATM, IM UP THE TOP IN ALL MY LEAGUES BUT I ONLY CARE ABOUT OVERALL RANKING AT THE END OF THE DAY

Do you really need to trade? YES BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO COP A 0

i was thinking

cornes to grimes and foley to dal santo

chris

Think you should hang off trading for a couple of weeks even if you get a donut this week, Drummond should be back next week then trade out Cornes in 2 or 3 weeks then you'll be on 4 trades around Rnd 13 or 14 which sounds better

Harvey_29

fergis man utd

grimes or broughton for cornes
dalsanto s cheap not for what his produced this year

antman

Trade ziebell down to one of freos cheap forwards then get nds.

AlphaMale

Mate if any Ziebell out. gives you a reserve.

Watch your mid as no cover at this moment. Changes @ roos = anthony gets a run? Robinson maybe gets a run so maybe cover there also

backs is covered as Drummond should be back so Broughton petrenko covered