All Help Appreciated - Play around with this team.

Started by Nails, May 17, 2011, 04:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Backs: Delids, Enright, Lower, Goddard, Fisher, Gibbs, Puopolo (Stanley, Heppell, Toy)

Mids: Swan, Pendles, Boyd, Mundy, Jacobs, Redden (Irons, Hibberd, T-Rock)

Rucks: D. Cox, Z. Smith (T. Vickery, L. Keeffe)

Forwards: Buddy, Goodes, Stevie J, Higgins, Knights, Petrie, N. Voldt (T. Mzungu, B. Matera, C. Dixon)

I have have 12 trades left (I know, but it's nearly finished imo) and $2,400

I can really only see 1 trade this week... Irons > Smith. Not sure on potential trades, what do you guys think?

Double trade rd 11 and 12 would leave me with 7 trades. Enough for rest of season?

Ziplock

Vickery is clearly your issue here, you also need to probably upgrade one of petrie or nights, as well as a defence (although  I would be looking at lower rather than stanley)

although, I have to say, having irons is a bit concerning, especially as (even with dpp) your mids are going to be very stretched during collingwood, brisbane and port byes.

honestly, I typed that without even looking at what you said :P

why upgrade smith instead of vickery? just out of curiosity.

Chopps

vickery & Irons  i am not so keen on rest of your team looks pretty sweet you could hold Tappy for one more week without two much loss and change irons to Smith, be a bit sideways i guess or unless tappy's cash is for next week

if you get a chance have a look at mine
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,33853.0.html

Nails

Quote from: Ziplock on May 17, 2011, 09:59:35 AM
Vickery is clearly your issue here, you also need to probably upgrade one of petrie or nights, as well as a defence (although  I would be looking at lower rather than stanley)

although, I have to say, having irons is a bit concerning, especially as (even with dpp) your mids are going to be very stretched during collingwood, brisbane and port byes.

honestly, I typed that without even looking at what you said :P

why upgrade smith instead of vickery? just out of curiosity.

Upgrading Smith because once I do eventually upgrade him He's going to be ~100k more than Vickery and only ~100k less than Sandi. I have to make one small downgrade where as I'd need to double down to get Sandi in for Vickery, plus Vickery's first name is Tyrone which makes him even better. Vickery will play 22 and only needs to cover twice so it doesn't matter too much.

@Chopps  Yeah well I got to keep either Vickery or Smith in the ruck for cover, Smith will make me more money so I'll off him as whoever stays is only going to play two more rounds anyway.

I'm trading tappy out to get Boyd in.

Nails

elephants

NICE TEAM!

You do have some dead weight on your bench in irons and Dixon but you should have enough cover...

I honestly don't know what say you are just about set once rocky returns and I like your jnique midfield too.

If anything do vickery down to j tippett so that Petrie can cover two lines and you'll make some dough?

Nails

Yeah I'm thinking Irons > Smith. (Dixon should return from Injury soon)

and Z. Smith > Tippett instead. It'll net me more money, provide Petrie as 2nd Ruck with Vickery as 3rd.

Once Smith goes up ~20-30k this week I'll be getting an amazing ~150-160k for Smith > J Tippett and then be able to in someone like Chapman/Fyfe   for Matera (hopefully)

Nails

Ack, no mid or backline emg....

Swan uncertain...

stupid outs.

What to do, what to do :(

upthemaidens

i would go vickery to tippet, instead of smith. and just play smith has 2nd ruck and keep petrie in forwards and have the option to cover if needed. then u can look at upgradeing in the midfield instead of the forwards, but hey thats just me.