RICH - PENDLES

Started by wardie, July 14, 2009, 03:06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

tom_scully

maybe i should upgrade pendles to rich this week

wardie

NO WAIT!!!

Rich has a b/e of something like 20 so wait at least 1 week as he will certianly go up in value more than pendels will.

If he has a poor week this week then next week will be the week. I did it last week and am regretting the trade now considering how each of them performed this week.

antman

Wardie I think Tom was taking the piss ;D

wardie

mmm... sorry boys i have read this PROPERLY now. woops.

chris

@wardie yep I have lots of regrets in hindsight as well but you got Pendles for an awesome price(which I did also last week), this week Rich got a better score but in the long run I believe Pendles will come out on top.

Every few weeks Rich will have a shocker(nothing against him as he is a first yearer) of 50 - 60 where as the only score Pendles has got below 85 was his first week back from injury

tom_scully

wardie

That is the same way that i have looked at it. Rich is +70 in points on PENDLES currently but i think that will even out in the long run.

The price was awesome so i can't complain i guess and it didn't cost me the win so all is good. Just wish i had of waited one week so we could have made some extra cash off rich in coming weeks also.