Something to play with - my team

Started by rhyatt, May 05, 2011, 04:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhyatt

nah i probably dont and wont but what do you think of the upgrade of broughton? Should I go with shaw or enright? or do you have another suggestion?

Cheers mate.

rhyatt

boys! do you think I should trade? I can't see really any reason too... besides having 23 trades left...

rhyatt

rhyatt

Hi guys,

This is how I stand this week. 23 trades left - 15k in the bank. Can you please advise what changes you think are appropriate heading into Round 9 (keepers in bold).

gibbs - delidio - adcock - goddard - broughton - duigan - hibberd (stanly - otten - toy)

boyd - bartel - swan - montagna - heppel - swallow (harris - smitch - bewick)

cox - sandi (keefe - smith)

sylvia - pavlich - franklin - riewoldt - knights - krak - tapscott (matera - prestia - markovic)

Cheers boys.

rhyatt

WANTED LIST - do you agree with these? who would you add?

Defenders
Corey Enright
Sam Fisher

Midfielders
Scott Pendelbury

Forwards
Paul Chapman

rhyatt

Andrew

Duigan -> Suckling is an easy trade for you this week, shame you don't have the cash. May as well stick with Broughton seeing how far his price has collapsed. Time to sell Markovic for Lynch next week and Tapscott will need moving on soon as well, maybe Tapscott -> Mzungu this week raises you the cash you need for Suckling? Your MID & FOR picks are of course the premium of most premium.

rhyatt

thanks mate. I'm thinking:

Duigan > Poo and Broughton > Enright

or

Duigan > Jacobs and Broughton > Enright

or

Duigan > Poo and Markovic > Mzungu

thoughts?

rhyatt

Hi guys,

This is how I stand this week. 21 trades left - 85k in the bank. Can you please advise what changes you think are appropriate heading into Round 10 (keepers in bold).

gibbs - delidio - adcock - goddard - enright - hibberd - poo (stanly - otten - toy)

boyd - bartel - swan - montagna - heppel - swallow (harris - smith - bewick)

cox - sandi (keefe - smith)

sylvia - pavlich - franklin - riewoldt - knights - krak - tapscott (matera - prestia - markovic)

Trades to make this week... thoughts?

toy > jacobs
tapscott > lynch

WANTED

Scott Pendelbury

rhyatt

Oh and I think I should get Goodes onboard - Am I missing anyone?

Ziplock

chappy, another premium back, a premium mid such as boyd

(including  getting pendles + goodes)

rhyatt

Ziplock

narrrg, don't know how I misread that...

anyway, another premium mid, selwood maybe?