Main Menu

Absolute AFL

Started by Gava Magpies101, April 18, 2011, 08:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gava Magpies101

Maybe he was advertising it because he thought that it was good and he knew that it was just made so he wanted to help me out

bomberboy0618

But there are a lot of blogs that have been just made so why yours?

Gava Magpies101

What Bomberboy0618????

bomberboy0618

Well why would he choose yours out of so many?

Gava Magpies101

I dont understand what your on about but this is what i think your are talking about.

He has chosen my website because he thinks that it is good and it has good features that some of the other websites dont have.
I hope that answers your questions

Master Q

Quote from: Gava Magpies101 on April 22, 2011, 04:34:16 PM
I dont understand what your on about but this is what i think your are talking about.

He has chosen my website because he thinks that it is good and it has good features that some of the other websites dont have.
I hope that answers your questions
No I know why. You told him to. It's obvious  :P

Gava Magpies101

Well i didnt! Why do you care so much anyway??

Boomz

It's really obvious thats why ::) then someone else made another thread last night for this site as well ::)

Master Q

Quote from: BOOMZ on April 22, 2011, 05:27:58 PM
It's really obvious thats why ::) then someone else made another thread last night for this site as well ::)
Exactly. Just admit it? I don't really care anymore, it's that obvious that it's a known fact. You are achieving nothing by doing this...

ossie85

Seems like a nicely put together website, well done

Gava Magpies101

Thanks mate your website is looking not to bad itself

Gava Magpies101

Hi
I know that i have already posted this here. But for the next hour there will be a live blog on my website.

http://everythingafl.yolasite.com/

So come and have a look and ask whatever you want

Gava Magpies101

If you have been on the site recently then you would have realised that it isnt online anymore. But it will be open again on Feb 1 2012 so come and have a look. My apologies to the people who liked my site.