projected score vs actual score

Started by supercoachheroes, May 18, 2011, 07:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supercoachheroes

just did some calculating and if i have my best team on the field with highest scoring player captain (swan), going by averages my team is projected to score 2309, where my actual average score this year is 2067 with a high score of 2160! cant believe it!

bowyanger

A fine example why I dont subscribe to SC Gold ....but use FF instead.

supercoachheroes

i dont use supercoach gold either.. just some poor captain and rookie selections has killed me, as well as late withdrawals and injuries

bowyanger

Yeah I understand what you did, what I meant was there is no way score projections can be close to accurate when you point out your research

charliesheen

Quote from: supercoachheroes on May 18, 2011, 07:13:26 PM
just did some calculating and if i have my best team on the field with highest scoring player captain (swan), going by averages my team is projected to score 2309, where my actual average score this year is 2067 with a high score of 2160! cant believe it!

what can't you believe?

projected score for current round is not the same thing as average score.

of course your going to have some rounds where you score 2300 and some rounds <2000.

with the gold coast bye, I would expect most people to score pretty big.

CFC 1979

Quote from: supercoachheroes on May 18, 2011, 09:15:48 PM
i dont use supercoach gold either.. just some poor captain and rookie selections has killed me, as well as late withdrawals and injuries

+1

that crap takes the skill out of the game

Barlow 21

My projected based on averages (did it myself) is 2,280 and 2,400 with C.