Brian Lake

Started by Queenslander, June 04, 2009, 06:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queenslander

With Chad Cornes out I've gotta trade someone in, and i'm looking at Brian Lake. He's at 360k, which is very cheap for a player who can ave 90+. he's been down this year, is it due to any injuries? everyone seems to be getting on newmann and co, which is a very good option but i think lake is value atm, along with mattner. thoughts.....

juddanaught

go wither bowden next week or get shaw !! cant cop lake

Master Blaster

lake had one huge game where he junked it up kicking sideways for entire match early in season.

he is a SC and DT dud, highly unlikely will hit triple figures again this season unless the bulldogs game plan changes to allow him to junk it up

you get Lake you will be bleeding for rest of season, dont get sucked in, his numbers now reflect his worth.

i would avoid Bowden also, it looks like newman is taking his role of junk time which is forcing bowden to actually play a role in games which will reflect in poor scores as he is also a dud.

look for players filling in for quarter back and junk timers.

Bower takes over from waite in the back half line and has moved into a nice QB role.
Ellis is also another to look at but not as effective as bower

but the better picks are Duffield and Adcock who have free roles to do as they please roming round back and midfield with plenty of TOG

MJC85

Can Dufffield keep his form up thats the question  :-\ :-\

Clint-84

Duffield looks the goods! ball magnet

Torress

i picked up heath shaw a few weeks ago when he was at 401k - straight swap 4 s hill at the time.. good player..
i still got chad but got broughton 4 cover atm.. i'll only trade chad if i cop a zero i guess - but bit of a lucky dip with the backs this year, yea im not touching lake!!!  im a bomber supporter so i didn't hesitate, i picked up RYDER as soon as hille went down and after watching anzac game.. has been def worth it

Blueboys

I am looking at trading Cornes to Hodge. I still have the trade with Ziebell to make first so I might hold onto Cornes.

Any update on how many more weeks for Cornes or should he go?