Main Menu

Matthew Wright

Started by ajjewell, May 05, 2011, 02:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajjewell

He is on the bubble and has a b/e of -36 just wondering if anyone knows how much js he has?
Thanks for any feedback

DG

if vince and sloane get named this week and he stays in, then there is a reasonable chance of him stringing a few together. Otherwise will probably be in and out as form warrants with the other blokes

CrowsFan

Is Sloane back from injury DG? Great news if he is because we have been missing him in the centre of the park!

DG

From what ive read (sorry i dont have a reference handy) and heard (5AA) he's a fair chance to come back in this week. He got through full training on Wednesday, so i suppose it'll be a match committee decision tonight as to whether he'll play SANFL or straight back in.

CrowsFan

Well Sloane has been named :)

McRooster

Vince unimpressive last week for the Eagles  :'(

Matty Wright has been on my radar since June last season....http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,18520.msg144925.html#msg144925
A quality ball getter and a Rooster  ;)

DG

Quote from: McRooster on May 05, 2011, 07:19:21 PM
Vince unimpressive last week for the Eagles  :'(

Matty Wright has been on my radar since June last season....http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,18520.msg144925.html#msg144925
A quality ball getter and a Rooster  ;)

Not sure about the young 'GAJ comment', but you could be onto something!

CrowsFan

So you reckon he should stay in the team for a while roost?
Probably wont bring him in anyway since Wallis is on the bubble...

McRooster

His confidence to play on from the north eastern pocket/50 metre line and snap the goal against the Saints showed he had the confidence and presence at the top level. His celebration and reaction to the outer ater he slotted it was a real 'fist pump' to the 19th man and brought the crowd alive on Sat night. Spot secure whislt Porps is out I'd say  ;)

pothead

Yea Sloane was named just saw it on the footy show  :)

RiOtChEsS

the miracle man :o early in the week was missing 2-3 with a knee sprain then bam he pops up and tons up >:(