Scotland, Heath

Started by Don Cottagers, June 05, 2009, 04:12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Cottagers

Anyone know if he is coming back this week? He has been a consistent SC performer in the past and usually does quite well with injuries so I was thinking of trading Chad up to him. I have Broughton on the bench so there is a strong chance that I will be getting Scotland even if he is out for another week but just wanted to get peoples opinions? Anyone think of a better backman to get for Chad (using less than 60k to upgrade)? Current lineup:
Goddard - Drummond - Lockyer - S Fisher - P Burgoyne - Grimes and Chad for the next 24 hours of so...

juddanaught

if you dont mind waiting another week id look at bowden, his price will drop but has capabilities of big scores.

others are newman and adcock ! both in some good form at the moment and wont be too pricey if you get them this week.

not too sure about scotland, in regards to his injury that is, but if hes playing and fit then yeah he is a great player. dont rush into it but, who do you have on your bench ???

Don Cottagers

Broughton and Greenwood, so it isn't exactly urgent to trade. The problem that I would have with getting Bowden is not exactly related to him. They (Richmond) are about to get a new coach and if they go with youth (Campbell, King, etc), which I believe they should and will, then the interim may either choose or be told to 'play the kids'. I do love Joel, but I have a feeling that his days may well be numbered...

ronl

He's still too good not to get a game, the"kids" need  a role model, ie steadying influence, playing on each line.