Pendlebury vs Selwood

Started by thanme, May 11, 2011, 02:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thanme

Given the latest injury problems, I've decided to capitalise and downgrade Grimes and upgrade Curnow.
I know this will make my back line pretty weak, but at this point, I don't think it matters as there aren't many decent defenders lining up for a spot in my team :P

So I can afford anyone, and it's pretty much come down to these 2 (with Mitchell an outside chance).

Def: Delidio, Goddard, Heppell, Stanley, Lower, McKernan (Gibbs, Duigan, Grimes)
Mid: Swan, Boyd, Redden, Harris, Liberatore, Krakouer (Curnow, Montagna, Prestia)

Whoever I replace Grimes with will replace McKernan.

I know I should be looking at the big picture, but I have Dr Dream Team in my league match this week, and he has the Swan/Pendles combo, so I was thinking Selwood for the x factor, but overall, given his current price, is he the better buy for now?? Or is Pendles scoring too high to overlook??

Any comments/suggestions/flames appreciated.

Ziplock

enright, shaw? for the backline?

and pendles scoring is far too high to overlook. Selwood will not give you the edge over him, especially if the two go head to head imo :P

love4thegame

If you have swan I'd just go selwood id rather not have two premiums from the same team in the same position

thanme

Definitely considering Enright and Shaw for my backs, I just think this will be more beneficial in the short term.

I have debated the 2 prems from 1 team thing, but I have plenty of cover with DPP from Krak and Prestia (and eventually Hibberd or Jacobs)