Higins and Curnow dilemna

Started by Pendlebury10, May 11, 2011, 12:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pendlebury10

Higgins and Curnow keepers?  :)

Ive got 155,700k in the bank, please list some trades below or if i should keep them.

Cheers.  ;)

TMurphBROWNLOW

please post your midfield and forwards so we can help!!  ;)

Ziplock

^ curnow could be, for that cash (I think anyway), upgraded to someone like watson? could be a very nice prospect...

Pendlebury10

Midfield: Swan, Selwood, Boyd, Heppel, D Swallow, Curnow. ( Irons, Buckley, Harris)

Forward: Higgins, Didak, Pavlich, Franklin, Darling, Zaharikas, Dangerfield. ( Richardson, Smith, Matera)

Chopps

TMurphBROWNLOW

yeahh you definitely need to improve your midfield in comparison to your forward line.

firstly, DO NOT TRADE OUT HIGGINS!!! he's not out with a LTI, and he'll come back and smack a ton in your face for trading him out :P such is dreamteam karma!!

only thing you can probably do to improve your side is do what ziplock said, and trade curnow out for watson, mundy or even jimmy bartel (only if you're not going for pendlebury later, which i highly doubt as he is your name ;D) i say that because it's too difficult to have 2 pairs of premium midfielders from the same team with the byes and all :) this is my 2 cents anyway, take it like a grain of salt!  ;)