upcoming trades

Started by JR23, May 10, 2011, 10:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR23

I've got 20.3k in the bank and 16 trades left.  i'm worried about losing trades early, so wanted to run down next couple trades for the week

was thinking  this week  curnow-->wallis  and then  knights to sylvia

and next week  otten--> puopolo   and d.swallow --> watson

this wouldnt leave me much in the bank, and down to 12 trades at the end of this  but my team would look like

backs:  deledio, heppell, adcock, goddard, gibbs, lower, PUOPOLO (toy, coad, hibberd)
mids:   swan, pendles, boyd, montagna, WATSON, libba  (harris, iles, WALLIS)
rucks:  cox, sandi (smith, redden)
fwds:  Pav, fyfe, chappy, franklin, SYLVIA, i.smith, krakouer (matera, prestia, mzungu)

what do you guys think?

Windigo

Really cutting it fine with the trades.

You sure you will have enough for the end??

LEV

JR23

nope, not really, but just going for league win, im wayyyyyy off the car. :P

i kno i'll be short of trades, but still need to upgrade as much as i can no? after these next two weeks i'll have a team good enough to compete with the best in my league and take a break for trades.

are the trades i suggested good tho?   any suggestions wat to do about trades?

whorya

what do i think.......your team is stuffed....you will be down to 12 trades and still have a number of rookies playing each week...would love you to list your trades so far this season....please do it!

Fireballz

Quote from: whorya on May 10, 2011, 10:25:53 PM
what do i think.......your team is stuffed....you will be down to 12 trades and still have a number of rookies playing each week...would love you to list your trades so far this season....please do it!
+1
You have 6 rookies in your starting team and apart from Heppell and maybe Kraks, none of them should be on the field. Us your remaining trades to upgrade Lower, Harris and co. for premiums instead of trading rookies for newer rookies and then playing them.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: JR23 on May 10, 2011, 10:24:41 PM
nope, not really, but just going for league win, im wayyyyyy off the car. :P

i kno i'll be short of trades, but still need to upgrade as much as i can no? after these next two weeks i'll have a team good enough to compete with the best in my league and take a break for trades.

are the trades i suggested good tho?   any suggestions wat to do about trades?

um why would you want Watson in if you're going for league :P

bundyboy

ohhh... so much work to do, and so few trades....and such a long season...... :'(

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: bundyboy on May 10, 2011, 11:06:19 PM
ohhh... so much work to do, and so few trades....and such a long season...... :'(

look on the upside, 24 rounds, 24 trades compared to 22 rounds, 20 trades! they've given us an extra two for what it's worth :P

whorya

in this case 4 extra trades to wase....get watson because when they have the bye in rd 24 u will a) be out of the finals...if you even make it and b) def be out of trades anyway hahhaha

LaHug

Quote from: whorya on May 10, 2011, 11:52:19 PM
in this case 4 extra trades to wase....get watson because when they have the bye in rd 24 u will a) be out of the finals...if you even make it and b) def be out of trades anyway hahhaha
Sadly, the "u will be out of the finals" argument is oh so valid.

Andrew

You don't have enough trades to think about selling Knights at this point in the season, I'll say that much. If you're just going for league do your best to make the top 8 using as few trades as possible.