SYLVIA
4 (25%)
WATSON
11 (68.8%)
JUDD
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

mikeg12

rischitelli and ablett have a good run due to no byes in the finals..  ablett has dropped so much coin so could be time to pick him up?  not sure if will get the points he used to tho.   rischitelli ripping it up at moment

sylvia looking the goods of late

judd - has a bye this week and in finals

watson - bye in finals but premo pick up.   plus a bit more expensive than the rest, and will alter my grimes swap!

Ziplock

going to be so much easier if you post your current mids and your backline as well if what you do affects your trading of grimes. Also, who you currently intend on trading grimes to.

DG

i reckon wait a few more on gablett, but could be at a very tasty price soon

TMurphBROWNLOW

I wouldn't choose any... but probably Sylvia of the lot and swap him into your forwards for
one of your rookies with MPP (krak etc.)

Ziplock

out of all of those, watson is looking the most probable for a mid premium keeper.

Swallow12

I wouldnt chose any of them either.. However if you have bench cover this round go montagna if you have the coin

Ziplock

tags is suspended this round isn't he...

PowerMan

just to put another spin on things,

Harvey did say that Mzungu was close to returning last week, if you have enough coverage in your backs & mids it would even pay to wait until Mzungu plays then downgrade Curnow --> Mzungu making a nice little profit on Curnow!

mikeg12

my backs are: lids, heppel, adcock, enright, goddard, grimes, lower, stanley, otten, poupolo

mids are:  swan, boyd, bartel, monty, swall, harris, curnow, wallis, hibberd

$170,900 in the bank. 18 trades left