redden to

Started by Montag, May 07, 2011, 10:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montag

nah jokes but he has been woeful 2nite
beaten by adcock and even sam iles
last time i oick a cpatain that is playing gold coast. from now on my capt will be whoever is playing brisbane

Nails

Redden > Irons

At least Irons might get lucky and get another game this year and not make me hate him for trading him in >:(

Montag

its painful to watch. i had the option of him o =r rockliff and chose redden

Nails

I had the choice of... Mundy/Selwood/Redden/NDS/Jobe Watson...

(already have T-Rock) .... and I chose Redden.

Montag

here we go gone from 50 to 62 in 5 minutes junk time here we come

chaosAD

Was not sighted at all and got 64, ran with riskytelli will be back to best next week dont loose faiff

thanme

Yeah this was just an unfortunate week to have a shocker (given how many people brought him in and made him captain). He'll be back!

Windigo

This is insanity.

Redden is quality. One bad game? Keep.

ImSoHood

what's that sound? ... is it ...? .... oh of course it's the wheels falling off a bandwagon!

Windigo

what's that sound? ... is it ...? .... oh of course it's the wheels falling off a bandwagon!

112,82, 119,138,131 & 64. They don't just happen....

Hoping for some improvement on this weeks score. Pretty confident. He has big wraps and should still have a breakout season.    

Montag

i was just kidding around with the title. Im not literally going to trade reddan. That would be insane

yorgis

funny how so many people wanted to jump on the redden/ rockliff train last week. [of course the train has'nt left the station just yet] but goes to show 2ND YEAR RULE = INCONSISTENCY

Windigo

QuoteRULE = INCONSISTENCY

That rule is so dodgy. I tip him for a big game next week.