Chappyman

Started by elephants, May 07, 2011, 11:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

This guy only scored 76 today!?
His break-even was 111.
A tasty price drop and a whopping break-even next week.
Very keen on him in the next few weeks.

Andrew

Yes a pretty low score, Enright the same he will be dropping to a very tasty price. Chapman in 2 weeks instead of this week it is!

LaHug

Just got him because I was "certain" he'd crack his B/E... Woops!

Montag

cant wait to pick from the likes of ablett, swan, didak, chapma, enright, martin, watson, okeefe, cloke, mcglynn, fyfe and co. in a couple of weeks time

elephants

Yeah true montags.
At least you have nothing to worry about fonthe next few weeks lahug :)

hardnut

exactly why you hold your trades, the pickings will be rich soon and the cows fat. Too many people jumping at shadows trying to get guns now.

elephants

Holz

not only will he come down nicely in price, alot of people put him captain thanks to calivn.

chaosAD

Thats Chappy's lowest score since round 21 2009 (47) im stoked because if my maths are right ill be able to do Stanley to Puopolo and Matera to Chappy, fingers crossed this will be the case !

Holz

Quote from: chaosAD on May 08, 2011, 10:35:45 AM
Thats Chappy's lowest score since round 21 2009 (47) im stoked because if my maths are right ill be able to do Stanley to Puopolo and Matera to Chappy, fingers crossed this will be the case !

wow thats sounds amazing, how much do you have in the bank. Im think of going stanley to jacobs and knights to chapman. Or possibly to goodes instead than pick up chappy the week after.

chaosAD

Well i traded out Conca for Wallis this week to make some cash, Think i have 133 in the bank so hopefully the trade will work!

LaHug

Quote from: hardnut on May 08, 2011, 01:04:35 AM
exactly why you hold your trades, the pickings will be rich soon and the cows fat. Too many people jumping at shadows trying to get guns now.
Oh come on! Who in their right mind would've thought Chappy would get less than 111 (or whatever his B/E was)? Let alone under 100! Calvin's Captains had him as the number one captain pick this week. Just hurts more that I got rid of Green for him and made him captain instead of Selwood.

Ziplock

honestly, I knew enright would stink it up, but I was feeling liek I was going to lose when my opponent had captain chappy.