Fyfe or Jack Riewoldt?

Started by dreamteam1234, May 06, 2011, 07:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamteam1234

My forward line is pretty weak. I was thinking of doing c.richardson to riewoldt but i could downgrade duigan to someone and upgrade c.richardson to fyfe. I could also always just don't do a trade. Here is my current forward line:

franklin, chapman, knights, darling, n.riewoldt, tapscott, matera and on the bench I've got krak c.richardson and prestia.

I've got two other Freo players in my team: Lower and Sandilands and two other Richmond players in my team: Foley and deledio

I've also got 150,100 left in the bank

I've got 21 trades left

What are your thoughts on this?

Ago97

dreamteam1234

By the way I've got 21 trades left and I was thinking of doing a double trade in a few weeks to get Goodes in if his price goes low enough.

LF

Holz

it would be beter to get in goodes now instead of fyfe, the way people are talking about fyfe is crazy, people are hyping him up above guys like pav,syliva, goodes seriously he has played 5 games this year.

dreamteam1234

I think I'll wait a few weeks to get Goodes, he has a breakeven of 172 so he will still drop in price a bit more and this will give some time to some of my other forward rookies such as tapscott to gain more money so I can upgrade him.

LF

well like holz said pav or sylvia then,
i was torn between fyfe and pav this week but sanity prevailed and the fact that most of the teams i`m playing this week have fyfe i went pav.
i also have sylvia and he is doing fine as well.

C-Dogg

Mozza3

I'm a Freo fan and love Fyfe but surely he can't sustain this scoring. I hope he does for Freo's sake but I'd be more inclined to lock in the big Pav.

LaHug

Pav over Fyfe. Both over J.Roo

TMurphBROWNLOW

Holz

i really hope fyfe does a dawes and as soon as everyone jumps on him he slowly starts getting lower and lower scores

dreamteam1234

finally decided to downgrade duigan to puopolo as I already had hibberd and I upgraded prestia to pavlich.

Thanks for all the help guys.

I will probably upgrade c.richardson or tapscott to Goodes in a few weeks

dmagnus

Slap