"The Game Plan"

Started by Windigo, May 02, 2011, 05:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

or have him from the start and then he could be an easy stepping stone to a super premo or a mid pricer come premo (cough fyfe cough)

Windigo

Haven't taken much notice of having 2 possible Port players in the mids... :P

But I'm saving a trade by getting Hartlett, and straight swapping Bruce.

I don't think I'm trading for the reason he is unique, just trying to save cash & trades..... :-\

Had career high Vs Nth this week and got more disposal Vs Nth than GC...

Also he like playing against Hawthorn, slays 20 possies+ every time... ::)

Memphistopheles

Two mids from the worst team in the AFL = mistake IMO.

Boak needs to go, and Hartlett is a risky choice at best.

Having both = disaster. Also both are yet to have a bye.

I know Port beat Adelaide, but in a derby anything can happen. Their loss to Gold Coast makes them the worst team in the comp for me, i thin even Brisbane will beat GC this week.

Speaking of two mids from a rubbish team, why not go Rockliff and Redden - i'd take them over Hartlett and Boak anyday.

Windigo

QuoteBoak needs to go, and Hartlett is a risky choice at best.

Having both = disaster. Also both are yet to have a bye.

I'm not getting rid of Boak just because you say so. Hartlett is still busting some good scores (albeit against 2nd class opposition)

Whose to say that the saints aren't a shower team and their guns are playing below par.

Godard is Averaging: 90
Boak is averaging: 86

Tell me to get rid of God then?

TheHanger

i reckon getting Gary Ablett, he is averaging 93 and getting better plus he has dropped he and is set for another huge price drop maybe after GC next bye he will be under 400k and a very good pickup

Windigo

Quotei reckon getting Gary Ablett, he is averaging 93 and getting better plus he has dropped he and is set for another huge price drop maybe after GC next bye he will be under 400k and a very good pickup

Trade Duigan and sit for a week? Hmm.

Could get Vince under $ 300,000 very soon. Hm.

elephants

I am trading duigan and sitting :)

Windigo

Hm. Trade Duigan & sit....Or oust Bruce as well.

I dunno. Big  HH.

TheHanger

mate you would be spewing right now if you didnt end up getting hartlett, absolutely spewing

Possumo

How about Dustin Martin, or if you're going really cheap, Shiels? Had another good game and hasn't scored below 73 so far... Still cheap at 313k too. I reckon there's plenty of other mid-pricer's who are better options than Hartlett like others have said, plus most of them would still be unique... the fact you already have an under-performing Port player already, no currently playing bench cover, and like other's have said, 2 byes still to come, is why everyone is screaming no :P