getting fyfe. but for who?

Started by bob321, May 06, 2011, 02:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob321

Decided im going to bring fyfe in this week but wondering if im better off upgrading tapscott who has made 93k or upgrading richardson who has made only 40k but isnt playing. only other option is matera and i think he has too much cash to make.

C-Dogg

tapscott has plenty more upside too. wait to get fyfe?

LF

if you must richardson would be the one i would trade.i actually traded him in last night.tapscott and matera will still make you more money.

Slap

Richardson.  Even though He'd come back and prob make you more moeny, getting fyfe in now, means you'll make a tiny bit off him now aswell, so it maybe balanaces a bit.  Matera and tappy will make you more money quickly than richardson.

Ziplock

Richardson. Close to breaking back into north's line up, but still, looks to be the one that should get dropped, especially with that 14 hindering his money making ability for the next 2 price changes.

LaHug

Definitely Richardson. North have a lot of young players from last year that will be in more than him. Then you've also got their rookies from this year. They have a lot of young talent to rotate through their team, so Richarson getting another gig will be difficult enough, let alone him holding his spot.

However, are you sure Fyfe is worth getting now. He's gone up enough in price to make it the same amount of cash as getting in a proven performer. Not saying he won't perform (in fact, I really do think he can keep it up), but is it a risk you want to take?

bob321

I'm not even too sure myself. I could get Chapman but I'm worried about having to trade him in the finals because I'm only going for league win. I've done the libba > wallis trade so I've got 418k in my bank in prep for duigs to lids next week. I need to get a gun fwd to replace higgins this week as I have an important game. Who better than fyfe? And the only real trade outs are richo or tapscott.

LaHug

Well, I have the choice and I'm getting Chapman...