I need YOUR help

Started by Davoo, May 06, 2011, 06:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

Well i havent been on the net since last saturday and i have no clue of what trades to make this week. ive flicked through the teams and higgins, prestia and otten are still out.

BACKS: GIBBS, DELEDIO, GODDARD, GRIMES, BROUGHTON, DUIGAN, LOWER. (toy, otten, hibberd)
MIDS: BOYD, MURPHY, BARTEL, SWALLOW, HARRIS, HEPPELL. (swan, bewick, prestia)
RUCKS: SANDI, COX. (jtippett, okeeffe)
FWDS: FRANKLIN, SYLVIA, RIEWOLDT, DARLING, KRAKOUER, TAPSCOTT, PETRIE. (higgins, matera, richardson)

last thoughts that i was thinking was downgrading richo and upgrading broughts but i dont know if thats what i should do now. should i downgrade otten to lthompson then broughts to enright? or what? please help! whats been happening?

c-hawk

Krakouer is out mate, dont get stuck there.

I think most people a keepting broughton as its kind of a waste of trade, would suck if he pulls out again though.

Bluke

You dont have any potential donuts right?

If so, id take a punt and not make any trades. Otten isnt going to drop in value and in 2 weeks we will know more about other potenital down grade options like Puopolo, Smith, Mzungu etc..

Davoo

thoughts on richardson and prestia? whats everyone doing with them? im confused with higgins as well to why he is out and otten injured i think. after a miserable 1750 which i have just realised, i think i need to make changes in my team.

Bluke

Last week everyone scored around 1700 - 1800 davo.

Im keeping Richo, he is emg this week and if the Roos get pumped like I suspect they will then he may find himself back in the team sooner rather than later.

Prestia is a tough one, should be back soon I suspect. Neither have peaked in value so I'd hold off, especially because there are no bubble boys down forward. Only in the mids this week.

Davoo

what do you reckon with the trades otten > lthompson and broughts > enright. lthompson will rise probably more than otten and god knows when otten will be back. or the other option is to puopolo but i think i should wait on that one.

Davoo

thanme

Davoos suggestion is a good one. I would have done something similar, but I had to dodge a 0 in the mids.

Personally I'm hanging on to Prestia and Richardson for now. This week I dropped Bewick though. So you could look at Broughton to Thompson and Bewick/Prestia to a premo mid??

Davoo

hmmm, i dont think ill have enough cash for that. only 33k in bank and that would leave me with i gazillion backline rookies. thinking of making some money next week