Double trade required

Started by HTL, May 06, 2011, 12:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTL

My plan this week was for the following trades:

Duigan > Enright

Hurley > Deledio

But now I have a doughnut in my forward line, so I need to know what to do ($120,600 in the bank):

Which backline player should I trade and for who? (dunigan > Enright or Deledio, Hurley > Enright or Deledo)

Which forward line doughnut I should trade and for who?

Below is my showery team:

scotland, Goddard, Grimes, Fisher, Duigan, Hurley, Lower (otten, Astbury, Pedersen)

Gibbs, Sylvia, Mitchell (Capt), Swallow, Harris, Atley (Penlebury, Blair, Liberatore)

Cox, Smith (Vickery, Bailey)

Franklin, Knights, Riewoldt j, Riewoldt, N, Tapscott, petrie, prestia (Higgins, Davis, Richardson)

Any help would be appreciated

theswiz

i'd do duigan for enright as you have hardly any cats at the moment. Get on them!
it might be time to get rid of richardson as he will probably struggle to get back into the north team. Although there is a god north replacement, kieran harper... but you really need to post your ranking and how many trades you have to get a really good answer.

on the flipside, does anyone know what happens if you win the club standings for the season? I'm in with a very good chance for my club...

HTL

Quote from: theswiz on May 06, 2011, 01:03:49 PM
i'd do duigan for enright as you have hardly any cats at the moment. Get on them!
it might be time to get rid of richardson as he will probably struggle to get back into the north team. Although there is a god north replacement, kieran harper... but you really need to post your ranking and how many trades you have to get a really good answer.

on the flipside, does anyone know what happens if you win the club standings for the season? I'm in with a very good chance for my club...

Yeah I'm pretty convinced of getting Enright just not really sure about who to trade him for. Hurley is dropping like a stone, but Duigan could be at his peak.

theswiz

oh right, yeah go duigan... may as well trade a peaked player.
hurley was a bad choice... but you may as well stick with him now.... he's bound to go back up at some stage... you can hope anyway :P
i'm fairly certain he'll pick his average above 60-65

HTL

Or is it worth going with me original trade

Duigan > Enright

Hurley > Deledio

And just take the doughnut?

Ziplock

league or overall? League and you can afford the donut. overall, and you really can't.

HTL

Quote from: Ziplock on May 06, 2011, 02:36:13 PM
league or overall? League and you can afford the donut. overall, and you really can't.

Just going the league.

Ziplock

Any decent team? Like, if you're averaging 200 points more than them, just take it. If it's like an arch-nemesis, then maybe don't :P

HTL

Yeah its a pretty decent league, really need a good score to get up.

I've decide to go

Duigen > Enright

Richardson > Harper - Bit of a gamble considering he's only played one game and their up against Geelong this week  :-[

Ziplock

yeah, cover the donuts then. GL :)