DEFENDER ROOKS!!!!

Started by bigsy, May 05, 2011, 09:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which defender rookie has the best job security for the season??

Michael Hibberd
8 (26.7%)
Paul Puopolo
6 (20%)
Luke Thompson
15 (50%)
Anyone else (please specify)
1 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

bigsy

Thanks guys, really need advice tonight!!!!
Cash isn't an issue, I just need one so that I can upgrade to Cox :)

theswiz

well probably duigan, heppell, lower and the like, but they've already gone up... hibberd may have good security but once fit players like ben jacobs and if he plays well puopolo should be safe bets

Fenno

Well with Davis now out for the season Thompson has better JS than pretty much any rookie back. I hate missing a price rise of a rook but even im considering him because of how good his JS will be now Davis is gone

bundyboy

go the pup......

2nd - davis

bigsy

thanks guys, that's good advice-I really need a rookie defender with good JS, so I think that I might go with Thompson this week, and then I have the option of Otten to Hibberd or Puopolo if he doesn't play
Thanks guys ;)

Windigo

Puo should play the 6 weeks Bruce is out, unless he really stinks it up....

Jacobs is a jet and is good downgrade for Harris in a couple of weeks.

bigsy

yeah I want Jacobs in my mids so then I will have a DPP link with both Heppell and (maybe) HIbberd in my backs

ShaynoB

Quote from: Fenno on May 05, 2011, 09:31:10 PM
Well with Davis now out for the season Thompson has better JS than pretty much any rookie back. I hate missing a price rise of a rook but even im considering him because of how good his JS will be now Davis is gone

throw in Ottens dodgy knee and the fact Adelaide players seem to injure themselves quite easily.... def go Thompson

Montag

luke thompson. He is playing like a ten year veteran at the crows

TMurphBROWNLOW

easily thompson, especially with davis' season ending injury!

Memphistopheles

Here's another one to throw in the mix - Pedersen has been called up for North as a replacement for Hansen.

thanme

Go Thompson. I'm grabbing him despite his inital price rise. Still has a negative BE and good JS, so you won't lose out. Personally I wouldn't go Puopolo or Hibberd til they're on the bubble.