Bewick?

Started by LaHug, May 06, 2011, 06:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

To keep or not to keep? Worrying that he hasn't made it into the Brisbane side. Surely can't still be injured... I can't afford to get rid of him because I have bigger fish to fry, but if I had spare trades, I'd definitely consider it! Thoughts on this guy?

Slap

Keep him IMO, but i seem to be the only guy on here saying that.

He has proven himself to score given the chance.  He was subbed on game and injured another, which hampered those scores.  Otehrwise pencil him in for 70+ in a full game.. at least.

He was a test at the beginning of the week and I guess didnt make the cut, have a look for him next week.

LaHug

Fortunately, I'm not even considering getting rid of him this week, so I have time to wait.

Andrew

Bewick is sweet to hold as a 9th midfielder if your other cash cows are going fine. Easy 50-100k rise in price for Bewick once he starts playing, which you'd imagine would happen sooner rather than later. I'm holding for a while yet.

Flame

Quote from: Andrew on May 06, 2011, 08:30:35 PM
Bewick is sweet to hold as a 9th midfielder if your other cash cows are going fine. Easy 50-100k rise in price for Bewick once he starts playing, which you'd imagine would happen sooner rather than later. I'm holding for a while yet.
I'm holding too!!