Rate my DT

Started by no stranger to danger, May 04, 2011, 10:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

no stranger to danger

Hey guys, so heres my team

Defenders: Gibbs, Deledio, Enright, Adcock, Grimes, Heppell, Lower <Duigan, Otten, Toy>

Midfielders: Swan, Boyd, Goddard, Curnow, Libba, Swallow, <Harris, Hibberd, Irons>

Rucks: Cox, Sandi <Smith, MacCauly>

Forwards: Chappy, Franklin, Pavlich, Goodes, Riewoldt, Knights, Petire <tapscott, mcKernan, Matera>

Cash, 15k

Small cash in bank is an issue as well as my midfields, need one more premium in there.

looking to downgrade/upgrade

Duigan seems to be the hot topic of discussion to trade having a higher price, however, already having hibberd in my team..there aren't too many candidates to select.
With Iisac smith and potentially Jacobs from port Adelaide set to make their debuts this weekend i have my eye on trading either harris, or libba for one of those.

primarily look at an upgrade in my midfield.. around 350,000 to just under 400,000.

suggestions would be appreciated.
cheers guys

Stocutz

Only upgrade now for a gun premium don't skimp on a cheapy.
U can downgrade duigan for Jacobs. Wait on Harris and libba to rise a little more

Ziplock

yeah, you can drop duigan to jacobs or pup.

What about upgrading to dustin martin? Looks like an out and out gun this year.

no stranger to danger

hm jacobs being the high draft pick he was is a wise decision, but wasn't selected this week.
Not too sure if i want to take a gamble with puopulo or even jamie cripps because we all know ross lyon has no faith in his young players..so doubtful whether he will many games

yeah looking at libbas/harris' breakeven, they will make me some good money in the next couple weeks..bit shattered to see libba given a rest but ive got him covered
Also some of the midfield premiums have high breakevens so expecting a few drops in prices which will be very handy.

Dustin Martin has proved to be a very good player this year, finding his place in the side..drifts forward too and kicks goals which is good.

cheers