Duigan -> Enright ?

swansong

Or should i go:

Duigan -> Puopolo
Tapscott -> Chappy???

darrend

You should go Duigan->Carey

swansong

are u gonna give me a proper answer or just be a jerk?

Andrew

Hahaha. Tapscott still has a bit of growth in him (I think he'll do well v Adelaide) so I'd do the simple, no brainer upgrade of Duigan -> Enright. With Suckling going down I'll also be doing it.

BillyPil

I was in your position and I went Duigan -> Enright.

I'm sure like me you have other defenders that you can downgrade in a couple of weeks when we'll have an idea whether Puopolo is the real deal. In about two to three weeks I'll look at downgrading someone to Puo (if he works out), and then Tappy to Chappy and then I'll be happy!  :D

darrend

Ok serious answer    Duigan-> Hird

swansong

hahahah nice

thanks for that mate

Slap

Slap's Definitions, Part 1:

Enright: proven gun.

Proven gun: A DT'ers aim to select for their Dreamteam.  Do not hesitate or think twice about selecting a proven gun.

swansong

ok thanks
and also, should i go bewick to iles, just due to the fact that iles is a gun and bewick isnt??

Andrew

Doesn't raise enough cash for mine. I'm considering offloading Libba to Iles, have you got him?

swansong

yeah i do have him, i dont wanna get rid of him though, he is just being rested, give him time

also bewick spells SUB

Andrew

As my 9th midfielder I'm happy carrying Bewick for now. I think it's a big call earmarking anyone bar Gaff as a sub prospect. But fair enough, I'm sad to see Libba go and I wouldn't be selling him if he was playing this week.