Previous topic - Next topic

lukedogg17

35 touches 4 goals 8 tackles would be nice then hey

Windigo

This is what I'm liking:

112,82,119,138 & 131  8)

There not against top shelf teams.

Freo, Dogs, Saints, Tigers & Dees.

But you don't amass numbers like that unless you have some great talent.

lukedogg17

exactly, if you put up those numbers youre not going to drop off and average 80 for the rest of the season thats for sure. plus he kicks goals and tackles which is what i like about him, especially the tackling, such a bonus to be able to have that 24-28 points in the bank from a stat where a lot of players pull 8-12

bundyboy

what's his BE ??  - at current price of $405k.....can't see any super value any more....
don't get me wrong...love his current scoring, and should have picked him up 2 weeks ago -

but now, i think i'll wait - when my CCows have fattened a bit more, there will be a mid premium who hits a spead bump and I'll pick up one of them then...never know, in a couple weeks Swanny might get down to $450...:) :)

Windigo

B/E of 52 & Vs GC..... 8)

bundyboy

don't keep reminding me  :'(  but I can't afford him and enright...

need to find a downgrade / upgrade to free up some more cash - so hibberd next week will do it..

so - hope he get's subbed off this week  ;)

Ziplock

mmm, redden is a better bet for this week than enright. Enright is playing a poor team, mighten't see much of the ball down his end (seems to be a trend if you look at his history from last year + this).

Only just realised you said you couldn't afford him.. tough break there, I would love to get the guy in myself, but really can't justify it atm with how my mid pricers + rookies are doing in my mids.

Actually, I could get redden in this week if I downgraded duigan--> hibberd and upgraded ward. So, for me, it comes down to Redden or enright.

I think I'll make a post about it :P

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Ziplock on May 05, 2011, 11:56:46 AM
So, for me, it comes down to Redden or enright.

enright is proven, redden is not. as unique and high potentially scoring as he could be, i'd stick with enright :)

Windigo

112,82,119,138 & 131 in DT scores. Averaging 23 disposal's a game.

4th in tackles & 3rd in per game in the entire AFL. This is great for DT. He doesn't need the big possession games to get a ton.

But Enright is a proven 90-100 player.

Or go for a risk and get Redden on the rise and he is showing the AFL community his wares. Risky, but a risk I AM willing to take.

B/E of 54 for Redden too.

Montag

my captain this week i can give you that much info

Andrew

Wish I did take the punt and hop on last week, but probably would've cost me the Duigan -> Enright upgrade which seem like a no brainer for this week.

McRooster

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: McRooster on May 05, 2011, 11:28:29 PM
Been on the 2011 radar since....http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,19407.msg155936.html#msg155936
and...http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,24318.msg325339.html#msg325339

He is the cheapest, best value, highest averaging mid ATM -Captain lock v GC this week  ;D

damn it! i probably ignored him cuz i thought he was a no name ==" poor awareness skills on my behalf!

ENYGMA

Would you go Redden over Rocky? (As in Rockliff, not as in Stallone)

TMurphBROWNLOW

rocky over redden for me :)