SUCKLING OUT

Started by LF, May 05, 2011, 06:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

http://www.afl.com.au/teams/tabid/16469/default.aspx

knee apparently throws a spanner into peoples trading this week.

Chopps

doesnt that suck

edit: no pun intended

LF

libber being rested to by the looks of it.the old general soreness.

Ziplock

yeah, has me facing a dohnut I just realised... may have to trade higgins :'(

BillMurray

My room-mate who works for a sports radio station told me a few days ago that he'd heard Suckling was struggling to come up this week. Damn, looks like he was spot on  :-\
- Although I'd prefer he takes the week off and gets himself fit and firing for my upcoming league matches. Against Port, he may well have had a tough time touching it from the back pocket anyway. Got Stanley to cover so it;s not too bad really...

plus finally Curnow was named on the ball  8)  Sick of seeing the champ named on bench...

LF

same here ziplock i have rioli as well and the never named prestia.

Ziplock

^ exactly the same situation then, with krak and swan's bye

BillMurray

I've only used 2 trades this year and one of them was bringing IN Prestia after he scored that ton... :-[ so far he's scored my 33 points in 4 games LOL. Where is he btw?? smoking bongs under a bridge with Nathan Krak perhaps??

Windigo

Don't have hm but was looking at getting him next week....

This is a problem. No Prestia, Bewick, Swan & Hibbo.....

Andrew

This is some of the best news so far this season, relieves me of a really tough choice between Suckling and Enright. Now I can go Enright with ease and look at Suckling later. Makes me feel alot better to see this happen as I've been thinking I've missed out on Suckling all season.