Trade help for noob

Started by HTL, May 05, 2011, 03:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTL

Hi guys,

I'm new to DT and have been lurking around here, checking out all your useful tips I was hoping someone could give me a thumbs up on a couple trades or maybe another option. I currently have $120,600 free and have 19 trades.

Looking to trade this week
Duigan > Enright
Hurley > Deledio

Current back line

Scotland, Goddard, Grimes, Fisher, Duigan, Hurley, Lower (Otten, Pedersen, Astbury)

Ziplock

yep. Lids + Enright are both going to be top scoring defenders (providing enright can keep off the forward tag). Getting to premiums in this round seems the way to go. Slightly concerning about the number of trades you'll have left... how many upgrades will you have to do after this?

:-X

Slap

im with ziplock here.  If you have HEAPS of upgrades left, I'd lock in those trades for sure.

If your other areas are full of premos, I'd consider doing astbury to hibberd next round to make some cash and bench cover as well.

HTL

Thanks mate.

Haha probably too many, but I'm just trying to get up in my league not too worried about overall rank. Just bragging rights on some mates.

HTL

Quote from: Slap on May 05, 2011, 03:59:08 PM
im with ziplock here.  If you have HEAPS of upgrades left, I'd lock in those trades for sure.

If your other areas are full of premos, I'd consider doing astbury to hibberd next round to make some cash and bench cover as well.

Yeah I really need to get rid of Astbury, bad pickup there, I'll look into Hibberd then.

DG

yep great pick ups, id look at gibbs too unless you have him in mids

HTL

Yeah I've got Gibbs in the Mid

CuStArDaRm

What everyone else said  ;D

pies101

i would def get rid of astury first.

DG

Quote from: pies101 on May 05, 2011, 05:21:35 PM
i would def get rid of astury first.

Astbury will play games and go up eventually. plenty of other things to worry about before that.

HTL

Quote from: DG on May 05, 2011, 05:28:21 PM
Astbury will play games and go up eventually. plenty of other things to worry about before that.

Yeah I figured Astbury isn't going to be losing me money right now, so I'd rather leave him for now and upgrade my other players.
I think I'll take your advice next week and pick up Hibberd for him.

Chopps