Goodes or J Riewoldt??

Started by redrocket, May 05, 2011, 03:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrocket

Hi guys

Just a simple question of wether to trade Yarran to Jiewoldt now or wait a couple of weeks for Goodes to bottom out.
Was gonna trade Duigan to Hibberd to make $120K.

FWD line Sylvia,Pavlich,Franklin,Niewoldt,S.Johnson,Darling,Tapscott (Yarran,McKernan,Richardson)

Cheers for any help

footyfan11

imessenger

wow, pretty decent forward line, and yeah goodes..

dale93

Agree with imessenger very handy forward line and definly goodes or maybe even chapman

redrocket

Quote from: imessenger on May 05, 2011, 03:33:39 PM
wow, pretty decent forward line, and yeah goodes..
Thanks.  Hopefully will be when they start playing well
Quote from: dale93 on May 05, 2011, 03:35:30 PM
Agree with imessenger very handy forward line and definly goodes or maybe even chapman
Have Stevie J already and don't really want to double trade for Chappy. Even though he is the best forward.

Ziplock

DG

goodes in a couple, wait and see on duigan and hibberd this week, plenty of downgrade options coming through, dont want to jump on hibberd to early just in case  ;)

yorgis

+1 DG goodes in a couple of weeks, has a very high B/E this week and will come down plus he has a bye in rnd 10 [ multi team ]. you can wait for hibbo or go watson from blue[ i believe he's on the bubble ] $92500 and -31 B/E

tappy21

goodes. hopefully shud push into midfield with jack out for a couple of months.

redrocket

Thanks guys.  Obviously no love for Jiewoldt so i'll wait a couple and get Goodes.

DG

Quote from: redrocket on May 05, 2011, 05:33:30 PM
Thanks guys.  Obviously no love for Jiewoldt so i'll wait a couple and get Goodes.

i should footnote my comment by saying that i got jroo in last week and happy at this stage with that decision. i will also try and jump on goodes in a few weeks

Ziplock

yeah I got jvoldt in already, but atm, goodes looks like a better option in a couple of weeks.