Trades this week.

Started by UpDog, May 05, 2011, 02:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UpDog

Hey guys, wondering if i can get some insight to help me solve my trades.

At present i have $280,600 in the bank and looking to trade out Duigan and Yarran.
Both have made me nice cash but doubt they will make their b/e's :(

Here is where my problem arrises, I can do either combination of Fyfe/Pav + Enright/Adcock
do i trust the young gun who seems likely to cop a tag and also Adcock who's previous injury concerns worry me.

Current Backs: Gibbs, Lids, Grimes, God, Heppell, Lower, L.Thompson (Duigan, Stanley, Popo)

Current Fwds: Franklin, Goodes, Darling, N.Riewoldt, Yarran, Matera, Harper (Higgins, Krakouer, Prestia)

Slap

I'd Pick Fyfe (becos I dont like Pav) and Enright.  I wouldnt take the risky option on both (eg. Fyfe and Adcock) in case one f*cks up.

Alternatively you could get in another rook to earn some dough and get the best fwd in Chappy.

Duigan OUT Hibberd IN

Yarran OUT Chapman IN

Ziplock

I like the chappy idea...

UpDog

Quote from: Slap on May 05, 2011, 02:21:52 PM
I'd Pick Fyfe (becos I dont like Pav) and Enright.  I wouldnt take the risky option on both (eg. Fyfe and Adcock) in case one f*cks up.

Alternatively you could get in another rook to earn some dough and get the best fwd in Chappy.

Duigan OUT Hibberd IN

Yarran OUT Chapman IN

I have thought about the chappy idea too, was just hoping to use Hibberd as downgrade target in mids so i get dpp.
Chappy does sound very nice but ahha

Ziplock

use jacobs for midd dpp.

UpDog

Quote from: Ziplock on May 05, 2011, 03:08:45 PM
use jacobs for midd dpp.
Forgot he was dpp! Looks like i found my trades, now to wait for hibberd to be named :3