Mundy or Mitchell?

Started by BGK, May 05, 2011, 11:08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mundy or Mitchell?

Mundy
Mitchell

Nails

Quote from: BillMurray on May 05, 2011, 01:41:13 PM

Been tossing up between the same two as an upgrade for Ward and ultimately I'm almost 100% on getting Mitchell. Agree with Bundyboy, I wouldn't be worrying about his past averages against Port etc- it's a totally different situation with how woeful the power have become lately. Also, keep in mind Mitchell has a dream run as the season progresses, facing the Gold Coast twice (one in GF week)  8). 
-Remember that opposition teams now have Shaun Burgoyne at the front of their minds when thinking tags (along with Cyril & Hodge) so don't be too worried at all about the lock going to Mitchell.

Port were pretty much as woeful last two years and he still hasn't knocked a ton up against them..

LF

mitchell
but i`m a bit bias because i have had him from the start.

BGK

I think I will go Mitchell. He has to break his duck eventually.  He balances out my team for the byes too.

BillMurray

@ Nails

- That's true but i'm talking more about the cultural decomposition of the club; ie: Kane Cornes (one of their best for so long) being dumped this year. Just saying if i was him I'd be pretty darn bitter. That club should just fold already...

Slap

Mitchell, proven gun.  Mundy's scores should reduce slightly, when other return from injury.

BGK

Thanks everyone. Will be going Mitchell this week.

Ziplock

Dumped to prove a point as well, after like 200 consequative games, not as tough he was dumped because he was playing showerhouse. If that was the case, all of port would have been dropped :P

yorgis

mitchell will still rack 'em up even when hodge gets back to his best.  cam bruce out injured 4-6 weeks so he'l prolly go back to his sweeper type role