help please!!??

Started by wardie, May 29, 2009, 02:04:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wardie

My team currently is:

BACK
Chornes, Drummond, Adcock, hurn, p.burgoyne, goddard (broughton raines)

MID
Ablett, Lids, Bartel, j.selwood, t.jono, couglan (rich collins)

RUCK
Cox, white (graeme jacobs)

FORWARD
pav, J.brown, Buddy, S.jono, Fev, Higgins, m.clarke (walker Brown)

Looking to upgrade some of my backs but need to know where the cash should come out of.

Was thinking downgrading rick or t.jono and using cash in backs for Hurn and grimes/raines or upgrading one of rich or jono to prem mid. Or just sit tight and hold onto trades. Just don't wanna miss boat on cheap backs and forwards.

Any suggestion on my team would be great

Have 40k and 10 trades left.

tony73

If I had the luxery you have I would double trade Rich and Johnston to Muston and Judd/Swan

Next week though, Judd BE 144 and Muston on the bubble

Your backs are solid,

Your team showers on mine so why listen to me!

wardie

Was not sure about what to do with my rucks? kicking myself i didn't trade Graeme for Kosi last week was almost a straight swap.

wardie

Like your thinking with the double trade tony. Think i may do the rich trade and hope that jono increases in value before doing the upgrade trade to judd/swan/davis. I am playing some poorer teams in coming weeks in leauge so prob don't need to do it ASAP.

Want one trade to get hodge once he returns as well. Prob for hurn hoping it will be a straight swap at some stage.

chris

If Rich is on your bench then defenitely downgrade him to a Muston and upgrade Hurn, Johnstone, Couglan, Higgins or Clarke. Wouldn't be upgrading Raines or Rich as they are on your bench and you'd only be pushing Hurn or Cog's to the bench which I think is too many $$ on the bench.

But if you think you will still win your league without trading I would hold on to your trades

NastyNige

agree with chris
no need to trade atm.
Hurn is the only weakish link in your backs and can afford to hold onto raines to see how he pans out - cash him in later when/if his price rises.

certainly no need to do anything in the mids - hold onto Rich 4 at least 1 more week.

your forwards are fine for now.

you should look to upgrade white/graeme in the rucks in the near future. a shame you have m.clark in the forwards...
If you are still keen on Kosi (BE 6),  then he will increase much more than Rich (BE 59) this week.

wardie

I had skipworth originally but made the trade when clarke was about 270k and skipworth got injured so was a value there and he has put some big scored together lately 101 and 107 in last couple of week so he will increase still.

Ruck position is crucial now i think. Hopefully graeme will be back and increase enough to get a Jolly/Kruz in coming weeks. Don't have enough cash to get kosi this week and only want to make one trade which i already have

Hill - P.Burgoyne as hill had a b/e of approx 100 or so.