to trade or not to trade?

Started by LF, May 06, 2011, 12:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

have done 1 trade this week already richo to harper risky i know but can`t afford to cope the donut.
trying to figure out where to go next.
BACKS
goddard,gibbs,gram,grimes,heppell,duigan,lower
stanley,toy,pederson

MIDS
boyd,bartel,mitchell,shuey,harris,wallis
pendles,krak,hibberd

RUCKS
sandi,cox
smith,bailey

FOWARDS
sylvia,stevie.j,n.roo,darling,tapscott,matera,harper
rioli,higgins,prestia

20 trades and $248,200 in the bank.

quite happy with my backs atm planning on bringing in delids
rucks are set
deciding whether to bring in a premo mid or forward.
or should i hold another week?
any suggestions appreciated.

ShaynoB

maybe a FWD. who knows whats happening with Higgins and Riolis hammys. Only prob is Tapscott, Matera, Prestia and Darling have more money to make.

If u can hold maybe hold, but id be looking at FWDS first

LF

that is my thoughts i am looking at pav.darling is staying for awhile anyway no hurry to trade him.

TMurphBROWNLOW

i was going to say you have a severely underdone FWD line, but then i saw rioli and higgins on the bench :P

HOLD!!!! higgins + rioli will be back within 2 weeks therefore you'll have a full side by then!

LF

yeah it sucks they are on the bench but so don`t want to trade either of them.

deekay

hold and go for swan after 2nd bye

TMurphBROWNLOW

having said that it'd be wise for you to bring in at least 2 premiums in the next 3 weeks. at least that's what im doing :D getting my best team on the block A.S.A.P !!!

ShaynoB

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on May 06, 2011, 12:32:03 AM
having said that it'd be wise for you to bring in at least 2 premiums in the next 3 weeks. at least that's what im doing :D getting my best team on the block A.S.A.P !!!

Agree. Even though Higgins and Rioli r on the pine, they still make me very nervous. Like I said before get a FWD premo as soon as u can

jabroni

duigan to enright leaves you enough to maybe trade shuey to judd, dal santo, murphy, a swallow, priddis, dustin, pav, etc if they dont go up too much next week

LF

enright is not a player i`ll be picking up this year.i`ve actually already planned my backline trades its just the mids and forwards giving me a bit of trouble.
thanks anyway jabroni.

ShaynoB

Try get buddy, chappy, fyfe or I love harvey. I've got him and love him as something different