$400-$440

Started by dale93, May 05, 2011, 01:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dale93

I am just reading the threads about everyone trying to work on there midfield?Everyone seems to be looking at the Rockliff's, Redden, Priddas and Fyfe etc....I know they have started really really promising but can they still hold that for the whole year?

Wouldnt it be better spending 20-30k more and get the premiums that will still shine in the next few weeks like Selwood,Bartel, Ablett and Montagna and even Pends.....

Yes i know that most people may have a few fallen premiums of these but honestly is it worth the risk of these other players over the ones you can always trust?

Can we just chuck ideas around......?

Who is the BEST option from $400-$440?

Slap

I haven't ever owned Judd in DT, but I think he is looking pretty good this year.  I said Murph was my pick for a great year preseason and has done pretty well.  I don't think forking out the extra 20k for a legit premium, in a good team is stupid at all!  Matter of fact, Could be the better option.

Ziplock

It could be, but then again, someone like redden has a ridiculously high average + low breakeven, could be really worth the punt.

Premos become premos at some point. By playing it safe you may get yourself a spot in the top 10k easily, top 1k maybe, but you'll probably not have a shot at the car.

Just for thought :P

Slap

true that.

But if you are after League wins, and you already have a good, well-rounded team that's winning.  If you get a more common premo, he may cancel out your opposition (because he has him too), which may work in your favour.

Ziplock

that's very true, your xfactors can make or break anyteam. Personally, I'm looking at Redden this week, and captain him. Relatively big call, but I felt windigo needed a friend :P

Holz

this is what im seeing everyone jumping on to players who have scored well for 5 games and neglecting the true superstars. I dont know why you would even consider bringing in guys like priddi, redden when selwood and montagna are around 20k more.