Sportal Team Help Thread

Started by stew42, February 13, 2013, 08:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

Quote from: luvfooty on February 26, 2013, 09:03:14 PM
I've changed my whole team around that many times now trying to get a decent mix it's so bloody hard.

Me too, but now l've just gone with what l think are must haves in the mids. Then built around that with whats leftover

2 good backs, 2 good forwards, 1 good ruck and then alot of players who l think are under-priced, then the best rooks as well

Grannyboy

I can't decide, Gaj n Swanny keep going in then coming out. Surely you have to have at least one of em?

LF

Quote from: Grannyboy on February 27, 2013, 09:17:15 PM
I can't decide, Gaj n Swanny keep going in then coming out. Surely you have to have at least one of em?

I have managed to get both in atm but still can`t decide it I`ll keep both It all depends heavily on NAB cup performances on some of my cheapies.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Grannyboy on February 27, 2013, 09:17:15 PM

They are both in my team, but finding money for other positions is impossible!!

Grannyboy

I suppose for the captains score I'll just try to figure out which will fluctuate less at the start of the season and go with him. There's too many rooks on the field when they're both in and the mids look bare without them.

LF

I`ve got mine setup like this atm

Backs: 3 premo 1 midpricer 2 rookies on field and 2 on bench
Mids:4 premos 1 mid pricer 3 rookies on field 2 on bench
Rucks:Cox Luey 2 rooks
Forwards:3 premos 1 mid pricer Byrnes,MacCaffer 2 bench rookies
But it may not stay this way

Grazz

LF

I honestly don`t remember it being this hard to setup a team last year

Grazz

Quote from: luvfooty on February 27, 2013, 10:00:57 PM

I have no confidence at all, normally i get a bit of a vibe about a team , this one gives me chills. ???

LF

Ok need opinion on trades for this week
Looking at going Rich-->Wines
Karnezis--> Bartel or any forward
Leaves me $135k

nostradamus

Quote from: Grazz on February 27, 2013, 10:13:55 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on February 27, 2013, 10:00:57 PM

I have no confidence at all, normally i get a bit of a vibe about a team , this one gives me chills. ???

it's the vibe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjQjUOPfNrY

nostradamus

Quote from: luvfooty on April 09, 2013, 03:45:38 PM
Ok need opinion on trades for this week
Looking at going Rich-->Wines
Karnezis--> Bartel or any forward
Leaves me $135k

l think they're both solid trades, cant go too far wrong with either of them....go for it

PowerBug

A note on Karnezis. He is priced a a very nice 170kish in this game, only 60k above the rookie. Where in DT (unsure on SC) he is 100k above the average rookie. Is it actually worth trading him out yet as his next 3 are GCS, NM, Melb? I'm thinking of keeping him through, as for the next couple of weeks he may not make alot of cash, but if he gets three 80-90s in a row after the GC game he'll have a big jump, and that might be the best time to move him on?

Just thinking as i have currently gone Watts --> Heath and Daw --> Dwyer (Rowe DPP). The other options being Karnezis --> (JJK or Dwyer) or Mitchell --> Viney (where i plan on going Mitchell --> Crouch next week anyway)

Just tossing a couple of things up in the air. :-\
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126