Simpson
7 (233.3%)
Duffield
3 (100%)
None of them
7 (233.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Ziplock

now, I know some people are considering simpson as a cheeky pickup, but I thought I'd throw out another few names from the form drop list, tell us what you think of them all. I personally have opinions on most of them, but I'd like to see who of these people are considering. What's interesting to consider is Lovett-Murray actually seems to be back on form, scoring 90, 68 and 90 from his last three games, leaving him with an easily achievable 70 BE.

hally25547

none are on my radar. I would rather go a midfielder averaging 105-110 than one averaging around 100 as Simpson might. Plus he has that finals bye  :-\

If hodge was a backman i would definitely be considering him.

apart from those two i have not even looked at the others as i don't believe they will contribute enough to warrant a valuable trade in to my team.

elephants

i had been contemplating NLM and he looks okay now but no not for me. too risky. i would only consider simpson of the lot

Ziplock

well, considering NLM has averaged about 82 over the last couple of round, he could be a really nice little unique in your backline (he's defence right)?

elephants

yep he is defence. i was looking at rawlings instead really

Windigo

AlexIsOnFire

I'm targeting in form players, not guys who are struggling....

This week Enright comes in....

Ziplock

the only reason I won't be touching NLM is because of his bye in the grand final :(

Windigo

Looking at Bruce>Enright/Rawlings, depends who kills it this week....

Ziplock

im looking at enright myself.

Windigo

Quoteim looking at enright myself.

Yeah leaning toward Enright.

But Deledio is on my radar as well, he needs to play mids more like he did in his best year, where tons were no worries.  8)

C-Dogg

hartlett is looking good as is NLM

Ziplock

mm, he does look nice. Why did he miss the first 2 rounds?

Windigo

Quotemm, he does look nice. Why did he miss the first 2 rounds?

Injured, has dodgier hamstrings than Chappy.

Missed nearly all season last year.

His lowest score ever in his career is a 50. Amazing consistency when playing.

Ziplock