Main Menu

Iles

Started by someguy, May 01, 2011, 04:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

may trade out ward for him... just has not been performing.

someguy

Quote from: Ziplock on May 02, 2011, 10:26:37 AM
may trade out ward for him... just has not been performing.

Yeh that's what I'm looking at doing. Will be either him or Wallis - leaning towards Iles atm.

Ziplock

^ same, based mostly on JS

DG

not sure about trading bewick out, he's still got a bit left in him, the issue for me is that he might be used as the sub a bit, but im going to hold, hopefully back this week and dominates against GC!

someguy

Quote from: Ziplock on May 02, 2011, 01:07:11 PM
^ same, based mostly on JS

Yeh think he's JS is much better than Wallis'. Only takes one bad game from Wallis and he could be out. Iles on the other hand has a seasoned body and has some AFL experience, so should play almost everygame from here on in (barring injury). The idea for me is to have Iles as my permanent mid bench cover for the rest of the year (GC final bye rnd 10) and only trade him out during finals if I need the cash.

Quote from: DG on May 02, 2011, 01:52:42 PM
not sure about trading bewick out, he's still got a bit left in him, the issue for me is that he might be used as the sub a bit, but im going to hold, hopefully back this week and dominates against GC!

Can't think of any mid cash cows that have matured fully. Luckily (or unluckily) I have an underperforming Ward and I'll most likely be trading him out for Iles. I also have Libba, Bewick, Swallow and Harris and if i didn't have Ward to trade out I probably wouldn't be making the trade at all, as they all have more cash to make.

Dan4Dogs

But.. could wallis and iles make you more money in the long run if you traded them both out for a ward and say, a harris?

Ziplock

theoretically yes, but most people keep their downgrade targets for the rest of the reason, so the amount of money they make is rather inconsequential.

someguy

Quote from: Ziplock on May 02, 2011, 03:36:57 PM
theoretically yes, but most people keep their downgrade targets for the rest of the reason, so the amount of money they make is rather inconsequential.

+1

Dan4Dogs

That seems logical enough. Thanks for the explanation. I think i might just go ward > iles this week.