Bring Reddern or Rock to C against Suns

Started by love it, May 02, 2011, 05:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love it

Hey guys here is my team, sitting pretty well at the moment and looking for the overall ranking, have 188k in the bank with 18 trades and sitting about 1000ish atm, my thoughts are;

So im thinking which may be rediculas to some people but what about trading out libba to Reddern or Rock, this week for libba as he will be taking up the spots for swan and pendles, and would then use him as captain against the suns.... and as the lions dont have a bye till the end of the season should get great use, can then use for the next round where calton has the bye, but will then be left with a prem sitting on my bench

Or

Trade duigan straight to goddard, but not sure im happy enough with goddard to bring him in atm.

Or

3rd option would be to do a double trade, prob downgrade duigan for hibberd, and then libba to chappy, and in the coming rounds trade either mckerna or Matera (think darling is the perfect 7th forward as no one else is preforming) to someone who is a multi possition player such as Ian callinan or Tendia Mzungu so I can trade chappy down there when the lesser teams start having byes.... Or could do a straight swap now with out the duigan factor, and keep him for another week, but then a little dodgy on cover this week in the forwards as I believe there is still a ? over reiwalt....

Backs

Gibbs  Heppell  Duigan Stanley Thompson Enright Lower Shaw Buckley Toy

Mids

Watson Judd  Dal Santo  Swallow Curnow Liberatore Swan Pendlebury Bewick

Rucks

Cox Sandilands Smith McCauley

Forwards

Zaharakis Goodes Darling Riewoldt Franklin Johnson Matera Richardson McKernan  Dixon

think I like the 3rd option best but what doyou think?  Any thoughts would be great

Cheers