Main Menu

Libba

Started by ShaynoB, May 02, 2011, 02:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShaynoB

Anyone thinking of getting rid of Libba? Reckon he has much more to go. I just want to get on Iles this week before his price rise.

I think D.Swallow and Harris have a little bit more $$ to make whereas Libba would be nearing the end?

Ziplock

break even of 37, good to average around 70ish at least.

Harris + swallow, break even of 17 and 45, all three have around the same potential average. If I was to drop a player now, urgently, which I don't think is necessary for Illes (for a trade like this, punting on wallis would be better), I would drop them in this order
Swallow
Libba
Harris

Fenno

I don't get why people thik Wallis is a better option than Iles. Iles should score higher with better JS only thing I can see Wallis having over Iles is he is a little bit cheaper.

Ziplock

mm, I don't know. Illes has better JS for certain, but wallis managed to score 70 against the pies in which his side got dominated from memory.

elephants

Quote from: Ziplock on May 02, 2011, 02:20:05 PM
mm, I don't know. Illes has better JS for certain, but wallis managed to score 70 against the pies in which his side got dominated from memory.
+1!

ShaynoB

All i have to say is this downgrading business is stressful!  :D

Make the wrong choice and it could ruin a few plans

C-Dogg

why dont you get both of them, downgrade libba and harris?? thats what im doing :)) i know its risky but...

elephants

will get on wallis but i'll leave iles.
if any of my rookies aren't named... BAM out they go for wallis.

Nails

Why is everyone so keen to get in Wallis/Iles

I'd consider getting 1 but not 2. Just got Hibberd into the mids last week and if I got Wallis and Iles I'd have zero room for Callinan/Mzungu/Jacobs

I want my mid bench to end up as: Jacobs, Hibberd and Mzungu/Callinan

Good MPP through the mids for maximum versatility.

Ziplock

^ pretty much the same here.

Grazz

Quote from: Nails on May 02, 2011, 03:02:39 PM
Why is everyone so keen to get in Wallis/Iles

I'd consider getting 1 but not 2. Just got Hibberd into the mids last week and if I got Wallis and Iles I'd have zero room for Callinan/Mzungu/Jacobs

I want my mid bench to end up as: Jacobs, Hibberd and Mzungu/Callinan

Good MPP through the mids for maximum versatility.
You make a good point with this, Mzungu and Callinan still a few weeks away which gives your bench time to raise cash.
Would be a handy bench but Hibberd would be wasted in our GF so maybe he could go to a cheap as rook to top up your
Backs or Mids. Jacobs and Puopolo will be in the mix soon, GC rooks are risky, Ilse ok but plenty of others available

Windigo

QuoteAll i have to say is this downgrading business is stressful!

I had to Blindly get in Harper last week. I did do some sleuthing and it was promising.......I'll 61 over a zero any day.  :P