Is Hamish Hartlett The Real Deal?

Started by Windigo, May 01, 2011, 06:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

I'm loving his scoring right now! Worth getting on....

64,96,124 & 106. I like that. Looking at ousting Pitto for this bloke...

I would have Boak & Hamish in the mids....Looks a real steal at his price.

bundyboy

totally forgot about him at start of this year - had him pencilled in last year as I thought he could come good...

certainly is showing his stuff, but in such a crappy team that it worries me a little....

I think he has definately stepped up and might be great value yet !

Windigo

Cheers Bundy Boy for not shooting me down. I like him, had a geez at his DT scores for his career. 

He has never fallen below 50 in a game.  He hasn't scored less than 60 for 2 years. Well he only played 4 games in 2010 but that is promising....Might still get him.

bundyboy

sweet  Windigo..

talent identification is the toughest part of DT / SC - so always good to be looking outside the box....

I'm just not sure if will be a full time keeper in the midfield come finals time - so afraid of wasting a bit of a sideways trade if he is not a definate keeper..... :-\

Windigo

QuoteI'm just not sure if will be a full time keeper in the midfield come finals time - so afraid of wasting a bit of a sideways trade if he is not a definate keeper.....

I'm getting him, the stats are talking and I'm listening. He is looking way better than Joey at the moment anyways. And he is cheap for a bloke who has scored at least half a ton in his career.

Jump on!

Sammocorw

I liked him at the start of the year, but started injured which worries me. If he can stay fit he with be an absolute gun. Injuries will be his biggest hurdle.

Maritimo

Classy player, makes very few clangers, guaranteed high % of game time now.
Being in a crap side is the only thing holding him back.

yorgis

did a post on him this arvo and got 1 reply from tmurphyBROWNLOW who said stay away from port. what does he know. this kid IS a gun. has been improving every game this year, its just a matter of staying on the park. has a B/E of -6 [dt]

Windigo

QuoteBeing in a crap side is the only thing holding him back.

Exactly. I would say the same thing with Boak. No matter what he scores DT wise, he is averaging 5 more possies than last year so far. He needs help, and Hartlett is there.  :P