Next week

Started by Footy God, April 30, 2011, 07:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Footy God

Duigan 218k-Hibberd (92k)

Plus 10k in the bank.

Aprox 136k.

Then I will be looking to upgrade Otten, 197k..

333k back.

Is Rawlings a good option???

Durable, averaged 93 last week, averaging 90 this year. Should back it up.  Cant see anyone else for that price???

Flame

Your getting in early Footy God!!!

Ziplock

Ago97

sounds like a good idea and rawlings is probably gonna bounce back after their first win over port adelaide

PowerBug

You're a week short for Adcock, but you probably have him already. Rawlings or Carazzo are the best options.

Footy God

Quote from: Flame on April 30, 2011, 07:56:37 PM
Your getting in early Footy God!!!
Hm.......mate, this week is all downhill. A zero and Duigan/Gibbs combo. :/

Andrew

I've already booked in Duigan -> Suckling for next week :D

I don't know about the upgrade of Otten though. Davis could be out for the season for Adelaide so Otten will definately come back and should still have a bit of growth in him. Backline upgrades just seem risky at the moment, so many playing inconsistently, see Gram last night. But if you definately want to upgrade, Suckling is at least cheap enough currently that if you go to sell him you should make some sort of a profit. A good 6th/7th defender from here on in.

Consider Luke Thompson instead of Hibberd as well.

Footy God

Quote from: Andrew on May 01, 2011, 01:36:08 PM

I don't know about the upgrade of Otten though. Davis could be out for the season for Adelaide so Otten will definately come back and should still have a bit of growth in him. Backline upgrades just seem risky at the moment, so many playing inconsistently, see Gram last night. But if you definately want to upgrade, Suckling is at least cheap enough currently that if you go to sell him you should make some sort of a profit. A good 6th/7th defender from here on in.

If you think Suckling will out average Gram that is crazy, Suckling is in good form but from talking to Hawks supporters they don't see that lasting forever (well consistently over a season).

LaHug

Quote from: Footy God on May 01, 2011, 02:06:40 PM
Quote from: Andrew on May 01, 2011, 01:36:08 PM

If you think Suckling will out average Gram that is crazy, Suckling is in good form but from talking to Hawks supporters they don't see that lasting forever (well consistently over a season).
Considering St. Kilda's form, it might not take that much to out average Gram... I've stopped considering Gram as an upgrade target because I can't stand the Saints.