Have I missed the boat??

Started by Ago97, May 01, 2011, 09:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ago97

I was gonna bring in luke thompson this week for otten but my phone wouldn't let me  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
is it still worth getting him because his breakeven is now -97???
replys appreciated

DTDreamer

his B/E is -79 and he will go up 40k, I wouldn't.
See how Hibberd goes, and get on him. If your not convinced you can wait another week as his price won't rise.

matt1985

He did look good last night tho. But 40k is a big increase to miss out on already... But if he can keep pumping out 80-90 scores he will be worth jumping on. I'm gonna let it slide and hold onto my trades, I think i'll wait for Ben Jacobs to start playing and jump on him when he is on the bubble!

C-Dogg

he looked very good, and prob wont get dropped, im def considering him...

Fenno

You haven't really missed the boat but he isn't really a boat that you have to be on. Will be some other backs you can jump on very soon

Ago97

yeah trades are to valuable to chuck away ill probs hold otten and get rid of duigen
with davis injured otten will probs come back in

CFC 1979

will go $30 000. i would say you need to get on now

Andrew

I really want Hibberd in defence to use his DPP but I'm cut I went with Josh Toy instead of one of the Adelaide rookie defenders. Smith or Thompson, both look like holding their spots for long enough to milk as cash cows but they're also scoring nicely. I don't think it's too late to get Thompson in now if you need a downgrade.