Main Menu

Duigan

Started by muggle25, April 29, 2011, 07:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

Didn't put him on hopefully Heppel or smith outscore him

chaosAD

I am stoked i traded Duigan for L Thompson and then upgraded D Swallow for J Redden, Duigan done all done !

nas

Agree with the first part but not sure re the second as reckon Swallow has more cash to go. IMO

chaosAD

Understand but long term he is not part of my plan and Redden is a gun. so now only have 4 more upgrades to have a full premium team !

LaHug

He probably won't bleed much (if any) cash. Then, once this game is out of his 3 game rotation, he'll start rising again. For the meantime, looks like good bench cover.

Chopps

Is Thompson on your field crows r playin In Adelaide yea?? I am in Adelaide and the wet wheather has set in here

Andrew

I'm definately selling Duigan for Suckling now. The positive thing is that Duigan has gone up the exact same amount as Suckling did after his last game. I thought Duigan could've been a handy 6th/7th defender, but I'm sick of blokes scoring under 50 in my team and he's gone up nicely.

Davoo

Quote from: Chopps on April 30, 2011, 12:56:31 PM
Is Thompson on your field crows r playin In Adelaide yea?? I am in Adelaide and the wet wheather has set in here

im in adelaide too and its raining so looks like another wet game!

Holz

i was going to downgrade duigan this week but i dropped otten instead because he was rested, bad mistake.

Master Q

At least he cracked his BE

LaHug

Quote from: Master Q on April 30, 2011, 04:22:20 PM
At least he cracked his BE
+1
And Q, what's with all the forum spamming today. Trying to catch HP? :P

Master Q

Forum spamming? I've been posting normally - just not many people are on?

LaHug

That's probably it. It's just all I see under "Last post" is "Master Q" ;)

Slammer

Quote from: Holzman on April 30, 2011, 04:20:28 PM
i was going to downgrade duigan this week but i dropped otten instead because he was rested, bad mistake.

I dumped Otten also but he was hurt slightly at training and may miss more than one week. So maybe a good move.
At least Duigan is getting a game.

Master Q

Quote from: LaHug on April 30, 2011, 04:36:55 PM
That's probably it. It's just all I see under "Last post" is "Master Q" ;)
8)