Main Menu

Terra Nova

Started by FisherSaints, October 03, 2011, 02:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FisherSaints

Did anyone watch it last night. I did and it was quite good. Not sure if I'll watch the series.
Every Sunday night at 8:30-(10:30) I think.

Luigi197

I loved it :D

"Welcome to Terra Nova folks"

Justin Bieber

Didn't watch it although wanted to :-\. Didn't have space on my planner (IQ) so had to give it a miss :(. I prefer Castle and Bones over it anyway which I've been watching on Sunday nights for months.

It sounded interesting though so may catch it online sometime on their site.

Reminds me tonight that the new season of Mentalist and Supernatural starts 8).

FisherSaints

Quote from: Luigi197 on October 03, 2011, 02:37:30 PM

"Welcome to Terra Nova folks"
I've got that line stuck in my head too

CrowsFan

Didn't watch it. And not going to bother, doesn't look all that interesting to me

FisherSaints

Master Q

Only the first episode went for 2 hours. All the others go for 1 hour. I thought it was pretty good.

BGK

I was very impressed. I will be watching every Sunday. But i have this feeling it could turn into another Lost. I wish i could get back those hours i spent waiting for something to actually happen. Although if it continues along like the first episode i will enjoy it.

Master Q

Yeah there were some many tense moments in the show last night but you had to wait a little for something to happen  >:(

The really long part were when the kids were in the Jungle with the Dinosaurs...

Windigo

I seriously cannot be bothered watching TV series' any more. All the new ones generally end up being put on so late because of bad ratings.

ossie85

Quote from: Windigo on October 03, 2011, 08:04:40 PM
I seriously cannot be bothered watching TV series' any more. All the new ones generally end up being put on so late because of bad ratings.

I rarely watch TV on TV anymore, it is just so damn frustrating. DVDs and downloads for me.

Terra Nova I did watch though.

Has potential! And enjoyed it. But so far it isn't quite there yet as a great show. Reminds me of Jurassic Park meets Avatar meets Lost.

Master Q

Yep all I watch on TV are the re-runs and sometimes the new episodes of my favorite shows like Big Bang and HIMYM etc, Sport and News. That's about it.

Doogie

Finally something original on telly, and on sunday night! So sick and tired of all the cop shows, who dunnits and whats hot shows (cooking, renovations, who's going to be the next 1 hit wonder..)  :P