Previous topic - Next topic

Who to start

Heppell
4 (57.1%)
Hibberd
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 1

G()D

Simple question who would u start and why?

glynman90

Hibberd this week. I think Heppell will be subbed to give him a breather and if you're going to play new blood (Hibberd) you would probably give him a full game.

Arradin

i was gonna start this exact same poll haha

Concerns are that Heppell will be the sub but Hibberd very well could be the player taken off for Heppell to ease him into the afl

(well at least krak got named ;D)

glynman90

Quote from: Arradin on April 29, 2011, 06:39:39 PM

Concerns are that Heppell will be the sub but Hibberd very well could be the player taken off for Heppell to ease him into the afl

I agree but I'd rather 3 quarters from a first gamer than 1 quarter from a promising rookie. Just because if Heppell is the sub the most you'd get would be 25-30 and I think Hibberd would score more than that in 3 quarters.

Memphistopheles

But could Hird pull a Scott on us and start the player named on the field (Hibberd) as the sub.

It seems plausible seeing as the kid has only just returned from injury and had a good game in the VFL. A lot of other teams are doing it - starting first year players off the bench.

However, if Heppell wasn't going to be the sub why is he not listed as starting on the field?

C-Dogg

HIBBERD wont be sub NOWAY

Davoo

definitely hibberd! i think heppell is almost certain as the sub this week so hibberd having a go against GC should score more promisingly. with all the talk that heppell is being rested, and also the last on interchange bench could very well mean he;s the sub. i have no choice but to put both on field though!

G()D

The thing is, is that i dont want heppell to sitting on my bench scoring a 80+ game and have hibberd playing and only getting a messily 40

wce06

I think there is a greater chance that Heppell will be subbed OFF rather than start as the sub, and the way he's been scoring I'd take that. I dont wanna risk having Heppell on my bench and scoring 80, I'll back him and if I'm wrong I'll wear it. I'll let Hibberd wear the 'E' in his first game.