Gram
7 (33.3%)
Duffield
0 (0%)
Other (please post who)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Possumo

Okay first thing's first, I am going for league only, and my current backline consists of: Goddard, Grimes, Gibbs, Adcock, Heppell, Lower, Smith (Otten, Toy, Dempsey).

Basically I'm tossing up between Enright and Deledio, with two of the more difficult opponents I'm facing in Rds. 9 and 10 having Enright and Deledio, and Deledio respectively (so these players obviously won't help me in terms of uniqueness in most of my league matches). Are there any other Defenders I should be considering? I'm not keen on doubling up on Saints players by getting in Gram, although the guy I am playing in Rd. 14 shouldn't be too hard to beat. Is Duffield worth considering after hitting rock bottom? Are there any other players worth considering?

Cheers guys.

Edit: If you reckon there are other areas of my team I should improve first, let me know. Here is the rest of my team:

Mids - Mitchell, A. Swallow, J. Selwood, Curnow, D, Swallow, Liberatore, (Hayes - Will trade him to Swan in Rd. 8. Got lucky and I'll hopefully be able to get him for sub 500k), M. Hibberd, Harris)

Rucks - Cox, Sandilands, (Tippett, Keeffe)

Forwards - Rioli, Goodes, Riewoldt, Didak, Franklin, Darling, Tapscott (Krakouer, C. Richardson, B. Matera)

Possumo

Uh completely deadlocked at 5 all... I think I will trade in Deledio before this weekend (his B/E is around 91 or so isn't it? So I think now is probably the best time to get him in unless he has a shocker). Seems like he is the most consistent, which is probably going to help me more in my league matches. Enright had quite a high standard deviation last season too if I remember correctly...

Anyone else going to help me out? Is Gram perhaps a better pick?

Ziplock

TMurphBROWNLOW

Possumo

Seem's like a slight majority is keen on Enright... I'll come clean and say that I just traded Deledio in instead. The DPP is handy, and like I said before, I think I need a more consistent player that doesn't make me pull my hair out every other week :P

Cheers guys. Rd. 8 - Hayes to Swan and my team will be looking okay :)