Heppell or Toy??

Started by love4thegame, April 29, 2011, 11:10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4thegame

Okay, I feel that Heppel might be subbed this week.. But we are playing gold coast and he could rip a huge score, so who should I have on??

CFC 1979

if heppell out swap to mids ( if you can ) and bench

DG

yeah it is a difficult call, i think if he's named on the bench, as he is currently, he'll start as the sub. Goodwin said yesterday in an article that they wouldnt drop him but would 'manage' him through his training and game time, which sounds a lot like sub. Toy had a job on Motlop last week from memory and i think that effected his score a fair bit, he should be alright.

beermee

hird has said in the media that heppell will be rested....

Stocutz

Start heppell and have an toy as emerg if he misses. Heppell plays a half he will outscore toy or come close.
I'll be starting heppell with stanly as emerg

Master Q

Quote from: Stocutz on April 29, 2011, 11:35:47 AM
Start heppell and have an toy as emerg if he misses. Heppell plays a half he will outscore toy or come close.
This is what I have done ^^

love4thegame

Quote from: Master Q on April 29, 2011, 12:12:08 PM
Quote from: Stocutz on April 29, 2011, 11:35:47 AM
This is what I have done ^^
it is also what i have currently done.

love4thegame

on the dreamteam site he has a orange dot and it says 'selected as emergency'

yorgis

heard on one of the fox footy shows that heppell's mum let it slip and said he was'nt playing [ ????? ]

Holz

he is playing i just think he will bethe sub. Currently have him on the field with stanley and toy on the bench and the E on stanley. however i have been thinking of stanley on the filed with the E on toy. However there is no gurantee he is the sub and no gurantee these guys wont be , plus heppel against GC could score 60 i one half if he has a blinder.