broc McCauley

Started by just a gun, April 22, 2011, 09:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wce06

Will be offloading Keefe for him and keeping Jippett for MPP. Sounds useless but he'll make money and this allows me to keep Petrie in the fwds this round to cover Krak and C-Rich if they don't play as suspected.

Andrew

Quote from: wce06 on April 28, 2011, 02:35:06 PM
Will be offloading Keefe for him and keeping Jippett for MPP. Sounds useless but he'll make money and this allows me to keep Petrie in the fwds this round to cover Krak and C-Rich if they don't play as suspected.

I started with McCauley and Tippett but no Petrie in forwards. After McCauley's 86 I can now sell McCauley in 4-6 weeks once he has peaked in price, which should be at least $100k, thus worthwhile to milk. Petrie has done enough for me to pick him as a forward and can be my ruck backup once McCauley is sold, so I'm thinking of bringing Petrie in this week.

lukedogg17

Quote from: Nails on April 28, 2011, 11:59:23 AM
Quote from: lukedogg17 on April 28, 2011, 03:49:50 AM
Quote from: Hulmie on April 22, 2011, 11:09:40 PM
Broc will only play until J.Brown comes back. He's only in the side so Vossy can play both Leunburger and Mitch Clark in the forward line.

sorry about bringing this back to life but i was looking up on mccauley and found this lol and im not sure why people are agreeing with this, coz its a pretty naive statement. if you know anything about the lions its that theyve been trying to make mitch clark into a permanent fwd for a while now, hes not going to play massive minutes in the ruck if any when brown gets back. he'll stay at full fwd and brown will slot back in at chf. the stats are there to prove it, check % of time spent up fwd and his massive decline in ave hitouts from 2009 (20) through to 2010 (10) and now 11... so the only thing that will determine mccauleys spot in the side is mccauley, whether you can trust him or not is another question

Let me get this right...

You're saying... Clark, Burger + Broc will be fine cause Clark and Brown will be up forward with Broc in ruck?

You forgot the burger herp derp who will be the Lions' ruck and therefore result in Broc getting dropped.

It'll be up forward... Clark and Brown with Burger in the ruck, Burger will rest up forward therefore giving Clark some ruck duties and resulting in Broc not having a place in the side.

Whats the problem with having 3 talls up fwd for 5 minutes a quarter... its not like the lions have a plethora of small fwds lighting up the joint. Clarks not there to play in the ruck anymore, its a fact. Johno Brown gave Broc an enormous wrap on the footy show as well which tells me they rate him well in house. Youre just making assumptions because hes a rookie...

LaHug

I'm getting him in for Vickery this week because Vickery isn't doing much and the cash would be nice. Hard to pass up an trade that makes you $100k, gives you more bench cover and could become a huge cash cow if you don't have any other revenues...